PRX Ace - Static Parameter Changes

Archael

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I really want to use this script, but my computer can't read it.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I really want to use this script, but my computer can't read it.
*.rb files (for ruby) are text files, open them with notepad

Keikuina

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I would just like to ask a simple question.

I'm using Runic Enchantment by Kread-Ex, and with this script I'm finaly able to add Static Parameters with Runes.

But sadly, when I open the Rune menu and select a rune, it doesn't show the Traits (e.g. +20 atk), since it seems like it can only see what is in the Traits window.

I was just wondering if it is possible to make the Static Parameter in the Tag window show up in the Traits in the in-game Rune menu?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?
I've been having a rough couple of months and as such let down some friends of mine in the RPG Maker community. I still need time to get back to my normal self, but it's nice to be back, to read articles, and to design again (albeit at a slow pace). Hope to give updates on Kid Crescent soon.
Friendly reminder that you don't have to be able to do absolutely everything. It's okay to scale back features or assets if things are too much - especially if you're the only one working on the game! And you can always add things in later. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Berserk94