Puella Magi Elaine Magica -Recruuitment- (A fan-game of the Madoka Magica series)

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Progress will be a bit slow during November, but I'll update here when I can. So far the title screen has been updated as you can see in the image, (it is still in-progress but nearly done) and I also started this:

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/BleachBummer/casting-call/Puella-Magi-Elaine-Magica/

Yes, there will be voice acting for the game. Will be putting up casting ASAP as the first session is going to start, just need to edit the script a bit before I give out some lines.

As a reminder of the help I'll need:
Artist:
As it says, you'll be drawing the character art. Sometimes not just how they are designed, but piece that will be used in the game such as faces used for in text messages and the main menu, cut-scene art and character busts that you usually see in visual novel styled cut-scenes. You may also help with some of the enemy artwork as well as artwork for the credits and title menu, and possibly artwork for items. Also adding battlebacks and background pictures for the visual novel cut-scenes into this as well.

Sprite Maker:
As it implies, you'll be working on some of the sprites of the game. They can be character sprites, enemy sprites, tilesets for maps, animations for skills and/or icon images for items. Take note for character and enemies this game runs on a side battle view system, I'll be sure to show an example of the sprites used in this system.

Music/Sound Maker:
I am using a few sources for this, but I wouldn't mind a few additional people to make sounds and music for this game. This includes the music track that will be used in the game's intro.

Animator:
This game will feature a few animated cut-scenes, an animated intro, and possibly a few animated skills. This one is a bit harder in my opinion as it requires both art and animating skills. You'll most likely be working along side with the artists on this one since they'll be helping in the design of the characters.

I'll also welcome scripting help with an issue here.

Title.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What type of music do you need?

I make music, you can find examples at the 2 links below

soundcloud.com/nestnyc

https://soundcloud.com/mellow_mike
The music would be in a way similar to the anime and the PSP/Vita game. I do have one composer already, but am willing to still see what others do as I might allow one or two more composers.

From what I've seen you've done, I take it you know how to write vocal songs?

arekpowalan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
arekpowalan here. I would like to help you with the spritesets. I won't be active all the time, but I'll do what I can.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome man, good to have you aboard here.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for the lack of updates, College finals, part-time job and have been addicted to finishing Disgaea 5. (The last one is my own fault honestly, my bad XD)

Will be working in overdrive to try and get as far into Chapter 2 as I can to see if I can still meet the demo release either before or around the start of next year. In the meantime, help is still welcome, as I currently have a few artists, a composer and a sprite maker aboard. The following is still open:

Artist:
I have a two concept artists and someone working on the in-game art for characters & cut-scenes. I still need artists for enemy artwork (who will work off the concept art) as well as artwork for battlebacks, background pictures for the visual novel cut-scenes.

Music/Sound Maker:
I am using a few sources for this and do have one composer, but I wouldn't mind a few additional people to make sounds and music for this game. (As some games do have multiple composers) This includes the music track that will be used in the game's intro.

Animator:
This game will feature a few animated cut-scenes, an animated intro, and possibly a few animated skills. This one is a bit harder in my opinion as it requires both art and animating skills. You'll most likely be working along side with the artists on this one since they'll be helping in the design of the characters.

Voice Acting:
You heard right, there will be voice acting in this. As this is a Chapter based game, the voice acting will be done in sessions. Look here for more info on this. If you don't have an account on that site and don't want to make one, your alternative for sending auditions is to upload via MediaFire/Mega/Google Drive and send via PMs.

I'll also need help with the Neo Gauge Ultimate Script on adding a few bars other scripts add and making them just as fancy as the other bars. Click here for the post here I am asking for help.

With this, I'll be getting back to work.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry if there hasn't been any big updates, but I will say the demo version will most likely be released this January or February. I'll give more updates when I can, college is starting up and I am very focused on development right now.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not much new in updates so far, been busy with college and working on the game as the demo is nearing completion. Still welcome help for the following:

Artist:
I have a two concept artists and someone working on the in-game art for characters & cut-scenes. I still need artists for enemy artwork (who will work off the concept art) as well as artwork for battlebacks, background pictures for the visual novel cut-scenes.

Music/Sound Maker:
I am using a few sources for this and do have one composer, but I wouldn't mind a few additional people to make sounds and music for this game. (As some games do have multiple composers) This includes the music track that will be used in the game's intro.

Animator:

Voice Acting:
You heard right, there will be voice acting in this. As this is a Chapter based game, the voice acting will be done in sessions. Look here for more info on this. If you don't have an account on that site and don't want to make one, your alternative for sending auditions is to upload via MediaFire/Mega/Google Drive and send via PMs.

In addition, I believe its good enough to reveal this now.  The semi-official site I made for the game. Still fan-made game, so more so a fan-site for the game.
http://puellamagielainemagica.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry that I didn't make the original release date for the demo, life hit hard. But I am still VERY close and looking for as much support as possible. Best I can give as a status update is a current cast reveal. But before that, here is how you can help:

Artist:
I have a two concept artists and someone working on the in-game art for characters & cut-scenes. I still need artists for battlebacks, background pictures for the visual novel cut-scenes.

Music/Sound Maker:

Animator:

Voice Acting:
You heard right, there will be voice acting in this. As this is a Chapter based game, the voice acting will be done in sessions. Look here for more info on this. If you don't have an account on that site and don't want to make one, your alternative for sending auditions is to upload via MediaFire/Mega/Google Drive and send via PMs.

With that done, here is the current cast so far:

Chantelle as Elaine "Elly" Cruxis

ABlowingLeaf as Riko Miyamoto

Unknown-Nobody-XD115/Phantom Overseer as Katsuo Watanabe

mastani as Homura Akemi

ChainedFighter as Mami Tomoe

Noraneko-Sparks as Kyoko Sakura

Ceej39 as Kyubey

JeffWerden as Daichi Tsukino

Don't forget, the official site for the fan-made game is uphttp://puellamagielainemagica.com/

If you have any questions or like to help, feel free to post here or email me at the email on the site.

Again, sorry for pushing it back the demo release, but it will be released either this month or Spring 2016

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for the long silence as college midterms came up, but at long last the demo is near its FINAL release! I've finished all of the writing and am now doing some grammatical clean up before cleaning up and polishing what I can for the demo. Help is still welcome, but once everything else is done, I'll inform you on the day the demo is released.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump

(Demo is nearly done, just cleaning up the dialogue)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuddhaXD