Puella Magi Elaine Magica -Recruuitment- (A fan-game of the Madoka Magica series)

RubbyDukky

One of Rem's Many Husbands
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, whoah whoah, you're making a Madoka Magica game and you didn't even tell me?! Hah, well the moment I saw the post I was in. I love the show (except I'm not even done watching it) to bits, so I'm willing to help. I'll send you a PM with details.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated to ver 0.04b
https://puellamagielainemagica.com/

The enemies have had their HP lowered and some new items were added.

(EDIT: Removed download link for the moment due to an error I forgot when testing)

(EDIT2: Link is back, sorry about that)

Last edited by a moderator:

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump

And another version update due to a new crash bug that came out of no where. I hope the line I deleted fixed it. If not, someone do tell me and send screenshots of both the bug and anything prior. It makes finding the sources and/or re-creating it so I can fix it easier.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for constant updates to the demo, seems the fast travel script has been causing problems. It's all fixed and now at version 0.04d.

Once again, help is still welcome and if glitches come up again, do let me know.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump

Ver. 0.04e is out. Fixed a LOT of bug issues.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still welcoming help on this project as the full game will take about a year or two to finish. This is a HUGE RPG Maker project after all and I am a one man developer that has college and a part time job as well.

If you know how to fix the big and still un-fixable bugs, look at link below this sentence, do let me know how ASAP:

Also, for those interested, a little bonus contest:

http://bleachbummer.deviantart.com/journal/Draw-a-Magical-Girl-Contest-Round-1-09-24-11-30-635651233

Please do report any bugs/glitches/typos/errors to me still on the demo if you want to help, but be sure to include a screenshot of the bugs/glitches/typos/errors as well as anything prior to it so I can see if i can re-create it as well as locate it as quickly as possible.

I need help in the following:

Artist:
I have a two concept artists and someone working on the in-game art for characters & cut-scenes. I still need artists for battlebacks, background pictures for the visual novel cut-scenes.

Music/Sound Maker:
I am using a few sources for this and do have two composers, but I wouldn't mind a few additional people to make sounds and music for this game. (As some games do have multiple composers) This includes the music track that will be used in the game's intro.

Animator:
This game will feature a few animated cut-scenes, an animated intro, and possibly a few animated skills. This one is a bit harder in my opinion as it requires both art and animating skills. You'll most likely be working along side with the artists on this one since they'll be helping in the design of the characters.

Voice Acting:
You heard right, there will be voice acting in this. As this is a Chapter based game, the voice acting will be done in sessions. Look here for more info on this. If you don't have an account on that site and don't want to make one, your alternative for sending auditions is to upload via MediaFire/Mega/Google Drive and send via PMs.

Scripter:

This one is just to help make some script fixes/patches and to help with some of the features involving the Ruby scripts I am using. While I will be considering contacting the makers behind said scripts, or have tried with zero results, if you have any Ruby knowledge, your help will be welcome since my knowledge is VERY limited.

The full game is currently TBD, as I got a LONG way to go. There may be an Extended Demo in the future though that will have Chapters 3 and 4, but Chapters 5 to 10 will be for the full game ONLY.

Last edited by a moderator:

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump

Still working on updates, new version will be up As Soon As I Find The Source

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Game has updated to version 0.05. Please do tell me if any bugs/errors occur, and be sure to send videos/screenshots or any information to help me locate it. I think I fixed the bugs for Victor's script, but if I haven't do report where, what battle(s) and how it happened. Me and someone who is helping are trying to recreate it to find the source and with a 50-50 chance of it happening before, its completely random.

https://puellamagielainemagica.com/

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
If it's still available, I can draw some Elaine face/bust art! It's right down the kinda stuff I usually do so it won't take too long, and doing a Madoka-like cel-shaded portrait would be interesting. Just PM me with the character and request details if you're interested :~ <3

BTW I've already done a Madoka fan project in the past ahhahaa
https://www.facebook.com/AYAKOmagica

EDIT: Oh bummer, seems like you've already gotten an artist. Welpy welp! I'll still draw some fanart or something when I play it if i like it though ;3~

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it's still available, I can draw some Elaine face/bust art! It's right down the kinda stuff I usually do so it won't take too long, and doing a Madoka-like cel-shaded portrait would be interesting. Just PM me with the character and request details if you're interested :~ <3

BTW I've already done a Madoka fan project in the past ahhahaa
https://www.facebook.com/AYAKOmagica

EDIT: Oh bummer, seems like you've already gotten an artist. Welpy welp! I'll still draw some fanart or something when I play it if i like it though ;3~
Fan-art is always welcome. Heck for the Extended Demo and finished game, I might use fan-art of certain characters grouped together for the next chapter parts.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump

Sorry for months of being gone, college, work, moving, and writers block. Project is still active, help is welcome. Again, sorry about that.

The Magic Circle

Listen to my Soundcloud fam?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd be happy to work on music for this, especially since Madoka Magica is one of my favourite series. Feel free to PM me with details!

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@The Magic Circle

Sorry for the late reply, but I'd welcome it if you don't mind working with two different composers as well. If yes, I'd say you'll be the last composer. I'll PM you later today

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TheCelestialRPGFactory What's your level of programming knowledge if I may ask? I know jack about RUBY coding so a good level of knowledge to help fix some of the bugs I've been dying to fix when time allowed me or when I could get help would be welcome. Even then, any help is welcome.

TheCelestialRPGFactory

Tester of stuff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@TheCelestialRPGFactory What's your level of programming knowledge if I may ask? I know jack about RUBY coding so a good level of knowledge to help fix some of the bugs I've been dying to fix when time allowed me or when I could get help would be welcome. Even then, any help is welcome.
I would like to fix up any problems with battles, when it comes to lag. The game does look very impressive, though.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TheCelestialRPGFactory Thanks, I'd be welcome to have help in fixing the lag and possible crashes in the battles. I will message you contact info in a moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Being a hobbyist dev and also loving my job is like nothing to lose during both busy days and holidays ~ ♥
I tried to free some space in my phone and this is what I find: https://framapic.org/Dio090k00QQ6/8tiNZ3AV5IYw.png
...Almost 60% of all images in my gallery is just that- books and notes and guides...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssalum