Puella Magi Elaine Magica -Recruuitment- (A fan-game of the Madoka Magica series)

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump.

Been awhile, sorry but project is still going on. Just hit a irl bump seeing as these next two years are my final years of college before I graduate.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump

Sorry again, college has taken over big time. Still in need of mainly a script editor, someone who is skilled in RUBY scripting please to fix some bugs. Those who can make tilesets and battle backgrounds are also welcome as well as background pictures for visual novel styled cut-scenes.

Izierd

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is this still going? I know I'm pretty late, but if you still need people I'd like to join

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It still is, I've just been very hands tied busy due to trying to graduate by next year. Anything your interested in?

Izierd

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nothing in particular, I learn fast. Is there anyone who's shorthanded right now? I'll work wherever I'm needed

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How well are you at Ruby coding? That is all I have for now, might have more later, but for now that is all that comes to mind as I am currently focused on college and have been since January. I might not get a break to work on this more until after June 14th.

To sum up for others, I finish this current Summer class and the next six classes, I am done with college. So I've been busy trying to graduate lately. Project isn't closed though, I actually hate giving up personally.

Izierd

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
To be honest, I've never heard of it, but I can learn quick. Just point me in the right direction

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@lzierd

Sorry, not sure where you can learn likely other than collage courses, but this is what I had on hand but am not 100% sure about it giving the full knowledge.
https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/

Sorry for late response, been very busy

FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@lzierd

Sorry, not sure where you can learn likely other than collage courses, but this is what I had on hand but am not 100% sure about it giving the full knowledge.
https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/

Sorry for late response, been very busy
I'm not not sure scripting is something that can be learned "very quickly", to be honest:kaomad2:

Still, if you ever migrate to MV and need a JSer I'm here.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not not sure scripting is something that can be learned "very quickly", to be honest:kaomad2:

Still, if you ever migrate to MV and need a JSer I'm here.
I do agree it takes time, but any help even if you learn it is welcome.

As for MV, I do plan to sometime work on some RPGs on MV. I just want to finish this one on Ace to be honest unless my spriter feels capable of making all the sprites in MV format and unless I can find JSs similar to all the stuff I have in this game. It's going to be a BIG migrate if I make the switch is what I am saying

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So a quick update, decided to move the project to MV but college and life is in the way, as well as plugin hunting and preparing some sprite resources.

Project isn't dead, just on the biggest shift I had due to life (graduating college starting Spring 2019) and making the shift to MV as I started to see no one really RUBY scripts anymore. If I need anything for MV plugins after hunting all the plugins again, I welcome the help.

Thank you all for understanding

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Little update, moving from VX Ace to MV is still in progress, just might be slow'd as this is my graduation term. After I graduate, I'll be able to fully devote to this.

Thanks again

NarutoNinja10

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Good luck in the project, excited to see it coming to life. Saw Madoka for the first time like 2 weeks ago and it became one of my favorite animes ever, its so lovely.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, I've just been busy with finishing my last term of college before graduation

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Little update. More updates will be coming likely after this and the next week, finals week and graduation and all. I can say that most of the stuff has been transferred to MV. Just need to do some plugin testing and such. I still welcome some help in making tilesets, battle backgrounds, and more. If you want to help, be sure to let me know. Going to try and produce an updated demo before the end of this year, hopefully things will go well after graduation

LunarKnights

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey figured I would say that if you ever need a game tester for this I would be willing to try testing the game for you whenever you are ready for testers.

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey figured I would say that if you ever need a game tester for this I would be willing to try testing the game for you whenever you are ready for testers.
I'll welcome that, not ready yet though

BleachBummer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump

Also a little update on few of the positions I am looking for:

Spriter - This is mainly helping with some of the character/side battler sprites, and tilesets for maps. I do have one spriter, but would welcome a few more to help him out more.

Composers - I do have at least two composers, but would welcome more. I do need samples of some of your music of course.

Coder - I am using several java scripts and might need a patch made for compatibility or help figuring out some coding to make things work with the plugins I have. You'll be helping me in this regard as while I've figured something things out on my own by pure luck, I have zero knowledge with java. I was a creative writing college editor after all. XD

More will be stated as needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bessoni