Purrkour (Please help us improve)

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hey everyone! We would love it if you could check out our game Purrkour!

http://contest.rpgmakerweb.com/game/view/id/642#.U7TZSvldXwr

We plan keep working on this game, and would appreciate all feedback!

A few useful things to know about our game:\

If you hit the download button and you are using chrome, chrome will detect the game as a malicious file. We have included two new download links in the comments, or you can just let chrome download it anyways.

There are a couple errors that you could encounter when trying to open our game. The 2 most common problems have fixes explained in the description.

Also a tip for wall jumping, don't use the directional keys.

Like I said, we plan to continue working on this game so we would love feedback from all of you. We also were featured on Alpha Beta Games and really appreciate what they have done for us!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.
Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D
Hey guys how come my new plugin that I programmed so perfectly doesn't work? Oh wait.... I forgot to add it to my game's plugins. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Churlesc