Game Info :

MY FIRST INDIE GAME 

Title : NightMare / Ảo Mộng 

Developer / Publisher / Writer : Ung Hoang Phi Dang 

Genre: Puzzle 

Engine : RPG Maker VX ACE 

Language: English , VietNamese 

----------------------------------------------------------- 

The story is about an ordinary secondary school student,Dang.There were some bad days. 

Dang left his home & wanderred because of his addiction in gaming. 

On an unexpected day, he ended up meeting & making friend with a girl,Nhung. 

She has changed the bad characteristics of Dang. 

Chapter 1:Story of Love. 

Chapter 2:Mysterious Dreams. 

Chapter 3: Revealing the Secrets. 

more :

-My game has many secrets. 

-Have a cutscene. 

-The time complete game about 30 minutes (demo version) can more... 

Credit

- Script by : 

Ung Hoang Phi Dang 

Modern Algebra 

V.M of D.T 

Neon Black 

Enterbrain 

TheoAllen 

Moghunter 

Yanfly 

Thiago 

Galv's 

Khas 

- Musics : 

Goodbye to Tongpok 

Searching my life 

Solitude’s garden 

Sorrow Revisited 

SadBallerina 

Jump 

----------------------------------------- 

TRAILER

SCREENSHOT 

37993_4.jpg

Download Click : http://gamejolt.com/games/puzzle/nightmare/37993/

Last edited by a moderator:

Artificer

Creator of worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[SIZE=10.5pt]Hey i play your game and i made a review on this channel:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlTtsPxWlng[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I think your game is pretty good, i love put my brain on test, i couldn’t finish it but i play it for an hour, the general idea and that feeling when you make progress on the game is cool, i give you a high score. However there are some things that i don’t really understand at all and i have to investigate due to the translation to English, and after you save the game the start screen is not in English even if you selected, and there is kind of a logic on the game but sometimes is like having no clue at all of what you need to do, that makes it feel that the game has a glitch but just when you solved the problem the game flow becomes sweet again, if the clues could be more focused like given a context of why do you need a cell phone i first place and it could be a point that laptop, but i feels like tricked because you cannot use it. Was confusing some times, and the history has sense but i do not see how it can affect the reasons of what are you playing, however the puzzles you do i got impress, pretty clever, if the game just has a complete English translation it could better, i give it a 7/10 to your game but i cant not finish because i still can’t put that wooden crates on the X mark, and the phone password is kind of hard too, if that one’s has no glitch then is perfect but is hard to say if it cannot be finished or i just need search more, well i really enjoy your game most of the times, men you have a lot of potential there![/SIZE]

I want to make an aclaration also, the I check this as a demo not as a complete game, that makes all different, the resources you use in each case are well done, I can feel that you think on the puzzles and in the dark atmosphere, but if you are plan something to make a full game you must tell when a game has the end, I guess that the ending of the game is the academic cutscene and the other stuff are the 3 secrets but if that is the case you should put a label that indicates a credit screen or something that say that the player finish the game and after as a bonus he can continue searching things on his dream, is not correct have the character say to the player as a third perspective all times because it not match at all, is or he knows already the solutions but not give to you just make hate the character and have pointless the center of the game because you cannot project into the game flow, hope there are other levels also to get out of the nightmare.

Artificer

Creator of worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ohhhh, lets see what i can do =) i was recording but when i finish it i overwrite the video for mistake, let me find a better program for record my desktop and i will try it =)

kenjivn14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ohhhh, lets see what i can do =) i was recording but when i finish it i overwrite the video for mistake, let me find a better program for record my desktop and i will try it =)
you can try with software : Broadcaster (https://obsproject.com/) :)  thank you sent mail for me !

Artificer

Creator of worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dude, i made two hours trying to finish the demo but i cant, the secreet room puzzle is glitched i had to hear the SadBallerina again and again anda again, and after, when i was uploading the video i found that you does not have the right to use that song at all on your game, i cant upload that walktrought bro, also i feel more like a beta tester, as i said you game has a lot of potential but men i cant even finisht it... i still mantain my 7 score on it but if this were a release it could become a bad game, try using music with creative commons or make your own.

Why addfly at the main menu?

ALSO YOU SHOULD BE CAREFULL BECAUSE YOU HAVE TWO TOPICS WITH THE SAME NAME, THAT IS SPAM, IS BETTER IF YOU JUST EDIT THE OLDER POST, THE MODERATORS COULD ERASE YOUR OTHER TOPIC OR BOTH OF THEM.

kenjivn14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Artificer ty !

I will Close topic  and move here http://forums.rpgmak...nightmare-free/

I have Update this game
Version 1.3a :

- fix item USB.

- fix bug : secret room , title menu, ...

- remove link : ADF.LY

- Update : file Guide

You can cmt on gamejolt,

walktrought ! edit sound very low and upload

sr! because i bad english

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm working with Excel today, and I just hate VBA so much. It's like the designers said "How can we make a programming language that works as obtusely and inefficiently as possible?"
Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).
I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!
one of the coolest things I've learned from the forums is the ability to give yourself a hitbox. I have a move you can do on the fields. shoulder tackle. thanks to the forums, that tackle triggers self A switches on some events. NPC's and the environment now react to the tackle. awesome.
I really liked how this one turned out! :kaopride:
WYqMPf6.png

Character (Yes, this is a character): Nibiru the Primal Being from Yugioh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarasyring