Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ShowcaseWW2.jpg

Whew - Due to buying a new house, moving, renovating, etc, we were without internet for about two months. In the meantime, I have been working on a slew of new WW2-themed assets. They mix well with the Mythos-era stuff, but a lot of pieces could easily be used in a fantasy or more modern setting as well - brick and wood building ruins are pretty universal that way!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very excited for this! :) I've gotta admit, I was something of a doubting Thomas when it came to your new resources, but I've come around and have fallen in love with them.

Jesse - PVGames

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Showcase_Male_WW2Allies1.jpg
Just finished up the first character set for the new World War 2-themed assets!

fstar9688

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Will this also be available for RPG Maker MZ?

ImaginaryVillain

High Cultist of the Sporkle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There's actually nothing stopping you from using these with MZ. They are after all just graphics. Of course since the best way to use them in MV is Quxios's plugins... Life's not going to be easy using them in MZ without them since he left the community and thus won't port them, still doable though.

fstar9688

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There's actually nothing stopping you from using these with MZ. They are after all just graphics. Of course since the best way to use them in MV is Quxios's plugins... Life's not going to be easy using them in MZ without them since he left the community and thus won't port them, still doable though.
Oh thank you for reply. I haven't used this yet, I guess it requires Pugin.

ImaginaryVillain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
While it is certainly possible to use these with great difficulty using MZ's built in stuff. I'm going to level with you. The odd shape of the graphics will certainly make you want a pixel movement plugin. And the huge amount of available character frames will make you want a plugin to handle spritesheets.

I hear the VisuaStella plugins have a spritesheet setup, so you could use that. As for pixel movement.. er.. well... I don't know much on MZ's pixel movement options. Since I'm still using MV for Quxios's plugins (amongst other things). I'd say check MZ's plugin forum.

These graphics are amazing, but you will definitely have to work to use them with RPG Maker.

ImaginaryVillain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks! Couldn't have done it without your amazing graphics. :LZSexcite:

Jesse - PVGames

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Showcase_Monster_HellChicken.jpg

And for Halloween, I present to you... the Hell Chicken! Fully animated, of course.

adrainward

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I want to have the color of the pants be different but every other bottom piece stay the same. Also are you going to explore the steampunk aspect again? learn gimp

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today is a day of optimizations.
I can't decide if writing invoices is satisfying or annoying...
What has two thumbs and just put up the latest Jump into Javascript? *points at self* this guy!
Me: I just want to sit and work on my game all day everyday! Shiny code! Shiny graphics! Yay! :LZSexcite:
Other people: What if we give you money not to?
Me: :kaoswt:
//Long pause...

Me: You've won this day foul temptress! :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gohanks