Braska_Elnor

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi All,

This is my first post in this forum, so I apologize in advance if it is in the wrong place. I have recently started using RPG Maker MZ. The game I am working on is an ARPG (a Resident Evil-ish game; focused on live gun combat and puzzle-solving). Is it possible to use multiple buttons (say two) to initiate different sprite animations? Consider the following sequence:

Idle animation IdleSprite1.png -> press button 1 = aimAiming6.png -> press button 2 = fire Firing6.png

Is this doable in RPG Maker? Any comments and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.
IGMC is back everyone!
Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png
Nearly done with the topmost deck of the SS Astrale Symphonie (she's got a name at last!). Still needs a lot of work but at least now it is vaguely recognizable as a ship deck. Working at a snail's pace but it's coming together. :kaopride:
Screenshot-2022-06-30-104933.png
Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch with any friends I've made here, but between Unity being better suited to my needs and people on here getting increasingly horrible, I think switching my games to Unity might be better for my mental health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amieques