snakehong

A cat with lots of questions
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMMV
added QABS plugin as per the instructions. And we added the Qmovement and Qplus order. But the errer message is displayed. If you close the error message, the game will then be played. I think there is something wrong.
As per the plugin instructions, the version is up to date. I really don't know. Please help me.

I downloaded plugin from inside github / js folder.

[Version of them]

QABS - 1.7
Qmovement - 1.6.3
Qplus - 1.7.1

RPG MAKER - 1.6.2

[ERRER MESSAGE] -> Running RPG MV will display on the screen.

Error:QABS requires QMovement 1.4.0 or newer to work

Error: QMovement requires Qplus 1.6.0 or newer to work

I've changed the order of the plugin, but it hasn't changed.

Plase help me

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What other plugins do you have? Is QPlus above QMovement? Is QMovement above QABS?
What is the actual error that the game shows? A screenshot might be more helpful for figuring out why an error is occurring.

snakehong

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Posted in the reply below.

Last edited:

snakehong

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What other plugins do you have? Is QPlus above QMovement? Is QMovement above QABS?
What is the actual error that the game shows? A screenshot might be more helpful for figuring out why an error is occurring.

A black screen and error message appear when you run the project.
The locations of QABS, Qmovement, and Qplus plug-ins no longer exist (error message).

RPG MV is displayed in black screen.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Upload the image(s) to an image hosting site (something like Imgur or the like) and embed it/them in your post. If there's a lot of them, use a spoiler tag.

snakehong

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Upload the image(s) to an image hosting site (something like Imgur or the like) and embed it/them in your post. If there's a lot of them, use a spoiler tag.
I appreciate your advice.
I posted the relevant picture in the reply.
It's ERROR messages.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm still not seeing any images. This is what I see:
I tried right-clicking on those

snakehong

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you !!

As you advised, I added a spoiler to the above reply.

RPG MV is displayed in black screen.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
your plugin order is wrong.
it even says in the description that QPlus should go above all other plugins, but you have it at second position below QMovement.
All dependencies need to go above the plugin that needs them, which means QPlus needs to be above QMovement and QMovement needs to be above QABS.

Additionally, whenever you change the order of plugins you need to start new games, the older saved files will contain data in the wrong order and cause the same errors.

snakehong

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMMV
your plugin order is wrong.
it even says in the description that QPlus should go above all other plugins, but you have it at second position below QMovement.
All dependencies need to go above the plugin that needs them, which means QPlus needs to be above QMovement and QMovement needs to be above QABS.

Additionally, whenever you change the order of plugins you need to start new games, the older saved files will contain data in the wrong order and cause the same errors.
Oh! Thank you!
I was under the illusion. The problem was elsewhere!
You are my hope.

The problem is resolved. If you know how to close the post, I'll close it.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor