RMVXA
QEACLEBIS: THE TWO STARS
titel.png

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
screenshot2.PNG

screenshot3.PNG

screenshot1.PNG

STORYLINE/PLOT
  • The story of an adventure around the world. Hikari and Marc, twins that just graduated from Magirenum's Mage Academy, set their sights of venturing the world, seeing multiple monsters, and beautiful places encounter.

Accompanying them is a variety of allies and friends, and a couple of enemies and challenges along the way. But together, they are somehow tied to the string of Fate. As they continue on their journey, they find a vision of the past that tells them their destiny.... Meanwhile, an Ancient Evil is growing underground....

SETTING
  • A world embodied by Magic and Technology. Draconians, Utopians, Abyssals, Hexagonians, Iyunzites, and among other races, have settled peace after the Great War. Increasing their capabilities and technological prowess. Modern and Medieval Eras combined, as the Draconians would say. It is a peaceful world without any major conflict.

DOWNLOAD LINK
(Credits are in the Game Folder, all materials goes to their respective owners. Warning, the Game contains Flashing Lights and Strong Language.)

OTHER NOTE
Hiya, I'm Zero, and this is my first time making an actual game. I had a bit of experience practicing RPG Maker Games for the past month and along with the help of my friends, I'm actually pretty happy about how it came out. Chapter 2 coming soon!

Last edited:

PrimitivePixels

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congrats on the demo release! I'll check that out when I get the chance!

Renicon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! I played your game and made a review video of it. The lighting and the overworld are amazing, just a few game breaking bugs and quit moments to iron out. Cant wait to see how the game progresses.

NeroZero

Zero the Storyteller
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
QEACLEBIS: THE TWO STARS
titel.png

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
screenshot2.PNG

screenshot3.PNG

screenshot1.PNG

STORYLINE/PLOT
  • The story of an adventure around the world. Hikari and Marc, twins that just graduated from Magirenum's Mage Academy, set their sights of venturing the world, seeing multiple monsters, and beautiful places encounter.

Accompanying them is a variety of allies and friends, and a couple of enemies and challenges along the way. But together, they are somehow tied to the string of Fate. As they continue on their journey, they find a vision of the past that tells them their destiny.... Meanwhile, an Ancient Evil is growing underground....

SETTING
  • A world embodied by Magic and Technology. Draconians, Utopians, Abyssals, Hexagonians, Iyunzites, and among other races, have settled peace after the Great War. Increasing their capabilities and technological prowess. Modern and Medieval Eras combined, as the Draconians would say. It is a peaceful world without any major conflict.

DOWNLOAD LINK
(Credits are in the Game Folder, all materials goes to their respective owners.)

OTHER NOTE
Hiya, I'm Zero, and this is my first time making an actual game. I had a bit of experience practicing RPG Maker Games for the past month and along with the help of my friends, I'm actually pretty happy about how it came out. Chapter 2 coming soon!
It's been awhile since I posted anything about The Two Stars. Well, it's been months. But it's months well spent. First, you may be asking: "Where's Chapter 2?"

Chapter 2 is coming soon, it's very close. It's been months and I think it'll be great. It even has double the party members, double the time (It's about 1 hour and 48 minutes at the game's current state.) More weapons, more areas, more maps, more cutscenes, and a relationship blooming...? It's also a tad darker than the first, and reveals a bit of backstory to some of the characters. Anywho, now that I have blurted out most of the chapter, here's some screenshots, and previews of Chapter 2.

Also don't worry, I've patched multiple bugs, and glitches on Chapter 1, and I'll probably do the same thing after I finish Chapter 2. I have 3 Episodes (Those things that say Chapter 2-A.1) left to finish. And yup, it's going to be free.

Anywho, the screenshots.
1660009308924.png1660009329931.png1660009347958.png1660009374968.png1660009391644.png1660009407754.png1660009432576.png1660009523109.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png
Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel
still cursed with having an issue then solving it myself as soon as someone else explains it to me/is trying to help.

sure hope nobody thinks im weird not responding to them after they're only trying to help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyzardy