AlexsaurusRex

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there,

First of all I just want to say thanks to Quxios for this great plugin.

However I am facing a problem where my party members no longer follow the player. They just stand there and get left behind when the player moves(See attached gif). Is it something I did wrong? I've tried disabling all other plugins and it still doesn't work.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Qmovement uses a sort of acceleration/******ation sorta thing. If your character walks very fast, the followers will lag behind until you stop so they can catch up to you. Do they return after a while?

AlexsaurusRex

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Qmovement uses a sort of acceleration/******ation sorta thing. If your character walks very fast, the followers will lag behind until you stop so they can catch up to you. Do they return after a while?

It does catch up eventually, and if it was just that I would be fine with it but right now it seems like the other party member has a mind of it's own.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
...are you making a Breaking Bad game?

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It does catch up eventually, and if it was just that I would be fine with it but right now it seems like the other party member has a mind of it's own.

View attachment 153139
Ooh... This is not supposed to happen XD Do you have any other movement plugins? I think it's an incompatibility issue.

AlexsaurusRex

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooh... This is not supposed to happen XD Do you have any other movement plugins? I think it's an incompatibility issue.

I do, but Qmovement+ Collision is the only plugin I know that supports Collision maps in MV. I'm fairly new to RPGMaker and don't really like the square grid tile movement and collision system.

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try removing everything else but the Q plugins and then see if the follower walks properly or not.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanisasr