EndriuHagrid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I`m using this plugin, I cannot interact with events. How do make interract with NPC?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
some more information (like screenshots of your plugin manager) and a link to the plugins website would really help here.

that said, all pixel movement type of plugins always have problems with event interaction because originally the event interaction is grid-based and the main purpose of pixelmovement is to remove the grid.
So it always depends on what kind of collision check replaced the grid function, and that is why more info on your project is needed.

EndriuHagrid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here. The NPC and player collision is block
1623504308352.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is not what I asked for.
please provide a screenshot of your plugin manager and a link to the website of the qmovement plugin.

EndriuHagrid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have fixed the problem with Qmovement. Now second problem is the interractive.
1623509827418.png
1623509763961.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg
Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoulandSpirit