EndriuHagrid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I`m using this plugin, I cannot interact with events. How do make interract with NPC?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
some more information (like screenshots of your plugin manager) and a link to the plugins website would really help here.

that said, all pixel movement type of plugins always have problems with event interaction because originally the event interaction is grid-based and the main purpose of pixelmovement is to remove the grid.
So it always depends on what kind of collision check replaced the grid function, and that is why more info on your project is needed.

EndriuHagrid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here. The NPC and player collision is block
1623504308352.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is not what I asked for.
please provide a screenshot of your plugin manager and a link to the website of the qmovement plugin.

EndriuHagrid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have fixed the problem with Qmovement. Now second problem is the interractive.
1623509827418.png
1623509763961.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dracul_JOSHI