Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there,

I'm currently working on a game that would play out similiar to Chrono Trigger. I'm using plugins mentioned above - QMovement and QMCollisionMap. So far I haven't really stumbled across any issues besides my overworld design. The map I'm planning to use is way too big and heavy for Parallaxes used to detect colission (at least 130x130). As soon as I enter my overworld map, the game freezes for about 2 seconds before everything starts to move again.

I've found a workaround though - I'd like to disable pixel movement and offgrid walking just for that specific map, but there is no plugin command for that, or not that I know of. This is basically where I need help to figure it out.

This way I could just drop the collision map and instead do it via region restriction.

Thanks in advance.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renagade4lyfe