Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
qPicture Plus
Variables control !

Hi there,

Here is my small contribution to the Quxios plugin "qPicture", made for qPlus the library.

The link to download the original plugins : https://quxios.github.io/plugins
/!\ you cannot use qPicture if you don't have the qPlus.js plugin activate upper in the plugin list ! /!\

The basic plugin description :

qPicture is a plugin made by Quxios for the qPlus library.
Here is the description of the basic plugin :
Adds additional features to Pictures. You can easily apply mouse events (onClick, onRightClick, onMouseEnter, onMouseExit, onMouseOver, onMouseOut) to pictures and have a common event run or change a value of a switch. You can also apply easing effects to a pictures movement, scaling or opacity change.
Handler could be ingame switch or common event as you just read.

Now, with qPicture Plus, it could be a gameVariable too.

Here are the brand new functionalities:
  • incVarX : Where X is the gameVariables ID, change +1 to the variable
  • decVarX : Where X is the gameVariables ID, change -1 to the variable
  • setVarX : Where X is the gameVariables ID, set the variable to ARG1
  • addVarX : Where X is the gameVariables ID, add ARG1 to the variable

Why is it an important change on the original plugin ?

Because now, you can simply create your own interface using pictures, event and everything with alpha integration, for transparency material.

Before this change in the plugin, you had to create many differents switches to make a good custom picture interface.
Now you just have to set few variables and it is done ! Could be really useful for custom Battle System too (dat's why I created it in the first time)

LINK TO THE QPICTURE PLUS PLUGIN : GitHub
(download or copy the plugin into "qPicture_Plus.js" and put it in the 'plugin' folder of your game)
(put it under qPlus.js in the plugin manager)
(turn off the original plugin 'qPicture.js' you can also remove it)

For the credits, it's Quxios and his terms, but if you want you can add me too.
Please send me links to the work you created with this add-on, it could be nice to see how each one does the trick !

EDIT : the Quxios terms :
TERMS OF USE FOR NON-COMMERCIAL AND COMMERCIAL
  • Credit is as Quasi, Quxios or Emilio Islas.
  • Free to use, modify and distribute.
  • Do not claim the Plugins as your own.
  • Plugins can be edited/modified but can not be claimed as your own.
  • Any additional terms in Plugin must be followed.
All plugins are free to use for free and commercial games as of March 9th, 2016. This is thanks to my ******* reaching the 2nd Goal!

ADDITIONAL TERM AS OF AUGUST, 2016:

• Any of my plugins may be edited and redistributed as a completely new plugin. You can even add on your own terms onto the edited version. You just need to add "This plugin was created/modified from ORIGINAL PLUGIN NAME by Quxios, + link to github js of that plugin", somewhere publicly visible ( in the help, or above terms, ect. ).
Enjoy !

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you please add Quxios' terms in your original post so that users don't have to hunt them down? Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Online Platformer TEST DEMO 0.1 - 4 simple Maps. Just jumping test. (I still have 2 minor problems to fix).
So ms store had an idea to nuke the the entire app when the file integrity is slightly broken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayahowayarshh