Quxios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/eyJ3IjoxNjAwfQ%3D%3D/banned.url-posts/ytSFFpdmPAXDD4Q2ymdBiNj6ZtZaBlYtVZCnUhI8mshHVEEpLD68HwcXlTYxlbYw.png?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=ESmm1CbDfWvD5nd_-egcECDfP3P8AAlQMCg1meL6KaY%3D
QPlugin Library
This app/tool is an external plugin help viewer, so you can view a plugins help outside of RMMV. It also formats them using the md format rules, which you can toggle on/off incase the formatting makes it harder to read since not all plugins follow it and some might follow the rules accidentally. This app can also check if a plugin is up to date (as long as the plugin dev includes some information in the plugin) if it's not, it'll provide a link to the latest version. You can also import a plugin which will be stored in the app's folder. These plugins are for safe keeping / having quick access to a plugin.

Links:
Download
Details for getting plugins working with the formatting and update checker

Currently there's only a windows version. If you want to use this on osx or linux you'll need to build it yourself with npm or yarn.

Joy Diamond

Talkative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings Quxios,

This app/tool is an external plugin help viewer, so you can view a plugins help outside of RMMV.
Thank you for making this! I've been thinking along the same line.

I can't find a license for this at github site for QPlugin Library.

Would you be kind enough to license this under the MIT license, so I can use this in the project I am working on please.
Thanks,

Joy Diamond

P.S.: github makes it very easy to add a MIT license

Step 1:

upload_2017-11-22_19-34-22.png
Step 2:
upload_2017-11-22_19-36-39.png
Step 3:

upload_2017-11-22_19-38-47.png
Step 4 & Step 5 are pretty obvious --- github is really well designed -- so no need for pictures.

I'll just add, that if you click on 'which license best fits your project' this come up:

upload_2017-11-22_19-40-55.png
In other words, the default recommendation of github is to link to a website that recommends using the MIT license.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezalopan