QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Arise

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Qfollowers is bugged and should not be used.

Jashums_art

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Čeština (Czech)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, @Quxios
may I ask how do you use events set up to trigger "tuch" with pixel movement?
Thank you!

Last edited:

Risen1921

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Qfollowers is bugged and should not be used.
Thank you. If Qfollowers is bugged, do you recommend another plugin that will do the same or could i pay someone to fix the bugs in the plugin?

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, I am wanting an event to emit distance audio via a common event command, the only problem is I do not know how to have the audio emit from this particular event since these events are spawnable and can share the same audio if there is more on the map.

Arise

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you. If Qfollowers is bugged, do you recommend another plugin that will do the same or could i pay someone to fix the bugs in the plugin?
As Quxios mentioned at that time and also on his website, if you want this to work you probably need to talk with another developer to take it over and fix the plugin.

risen1984

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
As Quxios mentioned at that time and also on his website, if you want this to work you probably need to talk with another developer to take it over and fix the plugin.
Arise, thank you again. Is there somewhere I can talk to a developer about fixing the issue?

emperpep

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I wonder if there is a way to set enemy HP as variable in QABS system?
I wanted to make some enemies become more aggressive when their HP is low, Thank you

[Sorry if this had been answered before in this thread]

Last edited:

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there a way I can get an audio ambience emmitted by the event itself not via identified by it's ID? I wish to have multible of the same event that have spawned to handle ambience outcomes alone.

qAudio start Caralarm bgs radius17 bindTo4 loop=== But with the bind action pinned on itself and not the ID given?

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, Quxios,

I got a problem. Since I turn on the QPlus-Plugin my actor won't move. I was looking in QMovement and QInput to rewrite to "wasd" and go for the run.. still does not work. Do I miss something? My other Plugins are only for texting, and start-screen...

Maybe you or someone else can help me?

regards

Afaryz

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, Quxios,

I got a problem. Since I turn on the QPlus-Plugin my actor won't move. I was looking in QMovement and QInput to rewrite to "wasd" and go for the run.. still does not work. Do I miss something? My other Plugins are only for texting, and start-screen...

Maybe you or someone else can help me?

regards

Afaryz
I solved it myself. If someone has this problem, I just kicked out the saved files (cfg)

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
-

Last edited:

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys,
@Quxios First of all, nice plugins...thanks for the job!

The colliders are awesome and the ABS System works. (Do Dmg, get hit... and so on) but now
I have a big problem with the QSprite-Plugin especially the naming...

I will explain, how i used it and maybe you find the mistake.

First I go to the QSprite-Editor... open my Gamefile in it and know i can create a new config. Named it 'Hero'
Next step is to open a file. I open the file %Hero.png
Now I go and sample my poses and Name it for example Sword2 and go for the save.

Now i go in rpg maker to the Qsprite-Plugin. Here I Shall Name the File Name Identifier... i rename it to %Hero- (is this correct?)

Now in the ABS settings (abs sequence)

I tried something like

user pose Sword true ... also tried user pose Sword2 true ... and user pose %Hero-Sword.png true

There is also the plugin command:

Plugin Commands

============================================================================

**Playing a Pose**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play a pose.

~~~

qSprite [CHARAID] play [POSE] [list of options]

~~~

- CHARAID: The character identifier.

- For player: 0, p, or player

- For events: EVENTID, eEVENTID, eventEVENTID or this for the event that called this

(replace EVENTID with a number)

- POSE: The pose to play (Don’t add the direction! ex: atk, not atk2)

I just don't know how I am suppose to save the config,the Image and the pose
and how I can open or use it ...

Please help me guys!

regards Afaryz

Edit:
-problem solved
Any questions? Write me a pm

Last edited:

emperpep

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I got an error with QABS , when I tried to save while dropped item from defeated enemy is still on the floor, but I can save normally when I picked it up.
I wonder if anyone is having this error?

Last edited:

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I got an error with QABS , when I tried to save while dropped item from defeated enemy is still on the floor, but I can save normally when I picked it up.
I wonder if anyone is having this error?
I will test it out and will give you a reply

Edit: I actually dont have this problem can you check your console maybe post it in here to find the problem?

Or you might go for the idea of autolooting to move around this problem

Regards

Last edited:

emperpep

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will test it out and will give you a reply

Edit: I actually dont have this problem can you check your console maybe post it in here to find the problem?

Or you might go for the idea of autolooting to move around this problem

Regards
Thank you for checking it out, When I restarted my project this issue seemed to disappear, but If I save while dropped item is still on the floor it will make dropped item disappear, this is crucial if dropped item is key item, so I did a quick fix by disabling save access during main event fight , and enabling save access again once player defeated enemy and picked up key item which was dropped from them.

But still, It would be better if there is a way to make dropped item stay there after saving.

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@emperpep Okay I think I got your problem...

If it is a key item you want it be hold in the ground. So its no console error..

I think the best way here could be to let it drop a treasure box and activate a layer on death to hold the treasurebox there ..

Or as i say go for <autoLoot> in the enemy comments to get the items automatically, when there is a keyitem.

I hope that helps you

Regards

Quanee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Question!

Does anybody know if I can turn off diagonal movement only for certain map or via plugin command? I want to make overworld map like in Chrono Trigger but I just can't find a way to disable diagonal just for that.

Soyer

PvP Player
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Question !

Does anybody know why a map with loop Horizontaly bugs Positions of animations?
how i can fix that?

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Unfortunaly, people. Quixos stopped to Use Rpg Maker Mv. So he won't come here and check the bugs.

Risen1921

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunaly, people. Quixos stopped to Use Rpg Maker Mv. So he won't come here and check the bugs.
@Chaos17

Hi, Thank you for letting us know that Quixos is no longer working on these. Do you know of anyone who would be interested in looking into some of these bugs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backdrop_Finisher