QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Espilonarge

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just a heads up to anyone who uses QAudio but there is an issue (and solution) regarding the "qAudio save" plugin command. The issue is located on line 264 of the code.

if (cmd === 'save') {
return AudioManager.saveQAudioa();
}
Due to a typo in that line, MV will always spit out an error. You will need to manually change "saveQAudioa" to "saveQAudios" to fix this issue.

Demonbane

a very cool bear
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great plugins, perfect for my animations

ex0rc1sm

Neurotic Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, is QMovement able to be compatible with MOG Charposes? Has anyone been able to achieve this?
Really would love to have the collision map and pixel movement that QMovement enables :LZSsmile:

Shiko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, is QMovement able to be compatible with MOG Charposes? Has anyone been able to achieve this?
Really would love to have the collision map and pixel movement that QMovement enables :LZSsmile:
You can use Qsprite, it's really great if you know how to use it.

ex0rc1sm

Neurotic Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use Qsprite, it's really great if you know how to use it.
I need Mogs charposes for Chrono engine, but thank you! :LZSsmile:
I'll most likely just need to go without the collision map, oh well

dork

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!
I am new to RMMV and I am having trouble getting the QABS demo to work. At first I had the error RainbowGrenade was having but I fixed it. Unfortunately, now I am having an error where after I press "new game", the game just says this:
Screen shot.png
Can anyone please help me?

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,

actually it should be compatibel, are you using the Chrono like mod or do you use the ABS? Because i got trouble with projectiles, when you uses QMovement, because the Tool Events of Moghunter working like a normal event on the 48x48grid.

Actually QABS is awesome. The only issue i have at the moment, is to do event collions like in Chrono Engines ABS, (activate a switch with an skill, something like a bomb destroying a wall or a fire arrow enlighting a torch)

I hope this helps you.

regards Afaryz

kako05

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to make QTouch change mouse icon on hover over the events and when you click on them, they activate? Like the TDDP mouse ex plugin did with comments?

Last edited:

dubiousfox

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello! I know these plugins aren't being worked over anymore but I'm having troubles running them, at all.
I tried QPlus and QMovement and while they load fine in the plugin manager, they don't run at all. I've also tried making a new game from scratch to make sure it wasn't anything in my project messing them up, but nothing!

So then I tried running the demo, but once I hit play it works for a couple seconds and then gives me a " ReferenceError - arc is not defined " error message. I've tried nosing in the code, but I'm a total newb and obviously couldn't find any fix to this. Someone else over at github is getting the same error, but I couldn't find any fix there either.
Any help or suggestion is appreciated! Thank you!

Attachments

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to make QTouch change mouse icon on hover over the events and when you click on them, they activate? Like the TDDP mouse ex plugin did with comments?
You will need a ext. plugin for this... i guess.

hello! I know these plugins aren't being worked over anymore but I'm having troubles running them, at all.
I tried QPlus and QMovement and while they load fine in the plugin manager, they don't run at all. I've also tried making a new game from scratch to make sure it wasn't anything in my project messing them up, but nothing!

So then I tried running the demo, but once I hit play it works for a couple seconds and then gives me a " ReferenceError - arc is not defined " error message. I've tried nosing in the code, but I'm a total newb and obviously couldn't find any fix to this. Someone else over at github is getting the same error, but I couldn't find any fix there either.
Any help or suggestion is appreciated! Thank you!
The demo is kinda messy, when you are new to RPG Maker. Whats your actual plan? You are for something like pixelmovement? Then you have other good oppurnity however. QMovement is just awesome. Can u post a screenshot of your pluginsettings? Its kinda weird, that it does not work on default. Using QPlus and QMovement is necessary and you will need QM+Followers for Followers.

dubiousfox

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The demo is kinda messy, when you are new to RPG Maker. Whats your actual plan? You are for something like pixelmovement? Then you have other good oppurnity however. QMovement is just awesome. Can u post a screenshot of your pluginsettings? Its kinda weird, that it does not work on default. Using QPlus and QMovement is necessary and you will need QM+Followers for Followers.
I was directed to this plugin from the SuperOrangeMovement plugin thread - someone had requested an internal OFF/ON switch, and since someone was saying this plugin incorporated many requests SOM received, I was really hoping for it. I've come to understand it ultimately was never added, but I'm ok with that and would really like to mess around with the pixel movement and colliders feature. This seemed the most complete set of plugins for movement (and many other fun stuff), is all.

I don't know what other settings to show you. They seem all to be fine. Yet the title screen still loads, and diagonal movement isn't there at all. The game is blank, I've just removed followers to avoid issues.

Attachments

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was directed to this plugin from the SuperOrangeMovement plugin thread - someone had requested an internal OFF/ON switch, and since someone was saying this plugin incorporated many requests SOM received, I was really hoping for it. I've come to understand it ultimately was never added, but I'm ok with that and would really like to mess around with the pixel movement and colliders feature. This seemed the most complete set of plugins for movement (and many other fun stuff), is all.

I don't know what other settings to show you. They seem all to be fine. Yet the title screen still loads, and diagonal movement isn't there at all. The game is blank, I've just removed followers to avoid issues.
That is really odd. Should work ... but i would disable the quicktest of qplus. Sometimes this is troublesome.
If you only want to use the movement without the other q plugin which are all awesome in my opinion there is also this one https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/altimit-pixel-movement-0-50β.85408/

Hope this helps

Regards Afaryz

dubiousfox

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That is really odd. Should work ... but i would disable the quicktest of qplus. Sometimes this is troublesome.
If you only want to use the movement without the other q plugin which are all awesome in my opinion there is also this one https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/altimit-pixel-movement-0-50β.85408/

Hope this helps

Regards Afaryz
Sadly, disabling quicktest seems to change nothing... I really do wonder what is it that's messing them up.
I'm almost starting to think there's something faulty with my version of rpgmaker mv... the plugin you sent me works like a wonder the first time I start a playtest of a game, but all subsequent times it gives off an error message. I'll ask for help in their thread though. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction! :D

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sadly, disabling quicktest seems to change nothing... I really do wonder what is it that's messing them up.
I'm almost starting to think there's something faulty with my version of rpgmaker mv... the plugin you sent me works like a wonder the first time I start a playtest of a game, but all subsequent times it gives off an error message. I'll ask for help in their thread though. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction! :D
I made a new project with just QPlus and QMovement. You can download it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bi2ja6wjyz53gkv/QMovement-Demo-default.rar?dl=0
If this does not work... you should reinstall your RPG Maker and update it...
QFollowers also works really well, but it is not implemented in that download.

I hope this helps

regards

Afaryz

dubiousfox

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made a new project with just QPlus and QMovement. You can download it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bi2ja6wjyz53gkv/QMovement-Demo-default.rar?dl=0
If this does not work... you should reinstall your RPG Maker and update it...
QFollowers also works really well, but it is not implemented in that download.

I hope this helps

regards

Afaryz
I had the same idea to do a clean reinstall, and that was it! I think I just had failed to update rpgmaker in the past, and these plugins weren't compatible with older versions. Now the quicktest is still faulty, but everything else works splendidly - even the demo. I feel silly to not have considered this before! Thank you so much for your help, probably would've taken me days to figure it out without it :'D

Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Quick question: I've always adored this plugin due to the way colliders worked and ran, and the ability to support half-tile movement instead of full pixel movement.
Starting to cook up something using the TileD plugin and I've noticed that there is no compatibility between that one's collision (which would be perfect due to the ability to set collision as half-tiles) and Quasi Movement / Qmovement.
Did anyone else come across this issue and did they have any luck with solving it?
Thank you in advance

chuy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
for some reason I see this error, and if not bad memory a long time ago I had tested these plugins without any error, but format my pc and it was deleted, now that I wanted to try it again this appears, how could I solve it?

Last edited:

DRG

Orange juice lover, Sunny D Hater.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
after installing this plugin when I add a new party member They won't appear behind the player. but they do appear when I transfer to a new map, but they won't fallow the player. even when I added QPathfinding, the party members would not follow behind me, did i do something wrong? (also yes, i do have qplus installed)

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
after installing this plugin when I add a new party member They won't appear behind the player. but they do appear when I transfer to a new map, but they won't fallow the player. even when I added QPathfinding, the party members would not follow behind me, did i do something wrong? (also yes, i do have qplus installed)
You installed qmovement together with qm+ followers (the extra plugin for followers)?

U need qplus qmovement and qm+followers (at least)

for some reason I see this error, and if not bad memory a long time ago I had tested these plugins without any error, but format my pc and it was deleted, now that I wanted to try it again this appears, how could I solve it?

Is this a totally new game ? It looks like you datas are not on the correct places anymore (maybe cuz of your formation?, this shouldnt be a mistake of qmovement. Have you a post of your console error (F8)
Quick question: I've always adored this plugin due to the way colliders worked and ran, and the ability to support half-tile movement instead of full pixel movement.
Starting to cook up something using the TileD plugin and I've noticed that there is no compatibility between that one's collision (which would be perfect due to the ability to set collision as half-tiles) and Quasi Movement / Qmovement.
Did anyone else come across this issue and did they have any luck with solving it?
Thank you in advance
I have just used events with specific colliders and made them layer like character. Sorry have no better solution

Last edited:

Roguedeus

It's never too late to procrastinate...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Quxios
There is a bug in QParams and the older Quasi Params Plus plugins, regarding the use of custom parameter formulas.

Essentially, this regex:
Code:
/^(.*):(.*)/
... causes any use of the inline conditionals to return broken formulas, due to subsequent colon use.

Hope it helps someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!
I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
okay, i experimented with some more fonts, let me know if theyre easier to read and if you have a preference!

Hiatus; Still doing my best to get employed. :hwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Celesh