QPlugins - Latest: QABS

flechajm

John Arrow
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yeah, that's correct... most MV plugins not work in MZ, but some others do. And others needs to be adapt, but I don't care about that, I know JavaScript (I'm a software developer) so I can handle it for now... :LZSbleh:

As you say... we need to wait for new Plugin Updates for MZ.

By the way... this plugin works great in MZ (https://www.makerdevs.com/mvplugin/716?name=proximity background sounds). Just keep it in mind, if you need something like this in MZ. :LZSsmile:

Thank you again ^^

lonewolph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
is there a compatibility patch for this to work with Chrono Engine anywhere?? Event colission seems to stop working when Chrono Engine is turned on, although the image file colission seems to work fine

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For one, which plugin is "this"? There's more than one Qplugin.
For two, if you're using Chrono in the ABS setup, why not use QABS which doesn't have potential compatibility issues?
For three, likely not but you could always ask someone to make one.

KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Trying to use QM+RegionColliders but I'm getting this error. Obviously I am using the last version of Movement plugin.

Also with QMovement plugins and the game starts to go nuts when I'm moving diagonally. I turned off all the other movement plugins before testing this one out

RESOLVED

Attachments

Last edited:

rosmar30

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can anyone teach me how to use this and make bridge that can walk over and under. Thanks in advance.

tvorimvsevmeste

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
русский
These plugins are for RPG Maker MV, not MZ. A couple people have mentioned planning to port the Qplugins to MZ, so it's best to wait until one of them ports QAudio.
If it is not difficult, give us a link to these works on rewriting Qplugins from MV to MZ. Then we can monitor the progress of these developments.
:LZSyum:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't have links to give, sadly, it's just been a couple people who I've heard are thinking of porting them to MZ.

aniaaous

lazy potato
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know if we can have multiple move poses on a sprtie sheet config?

Bricrue

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Trying to figure out the Qcamera bars but every thing I have tried in the command plugin does not work. What is the example use for using the bars?

wushi17ie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all, I'm using the awesome collision map plugin and wondering, is there a way to hide the collision map while testing the game?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, you can either disable to plugin parameter that makes the collision show up by default, or you can press f10 while playtesting.

Bricrue

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi all, I'm using the awesome collision map plugin and wondering, is there a way to hide the collision map while testing the game?
Right, if you look at the plugin you can disable it. Even though it is disabled though, if you still press F10 it will still switch between the two. I have mine set to off but I'm quite often hitting F10 to check on some of the collisions. That plugin is one of my favorite plugins made! Not sure if these will transfer over to MZ but if not, I'm not leaving the old version for the new because of these type of plugins. They are a MUST in my opinion.

Also as an update I did figure out the Qcamera issue I was having.

wushi17ie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sleepy Kitten Games @Bricrue

Oh I see it now, it's a parameter in QMovement. I mistakenly thought it was a parameter in the collision map plugin that I was not seeing...

Thanks for your help!

(And yes these plugins are some real game changers... RESPECT!

wdc

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've been using this plugin for a few months, and the only thing I'm not sure about is the absSequence wave.
Here's what's listed in the instructions for wave:

wave [FORWARD or BACKWARD] [AMPLITUDE] [HARM] [DIST] [DURATION] [WAIT? TRUE or FALSE]

waveToStored [AMPLITUDE] [HARM] [DURATION] [WAIT? TRUE or FALSE]

There's nothing to describe what this actually does and no example of how it works. So what the heck is it?? What does it do? And does anyone have a working example so I can test it?

My best theory atm is that it's a feature that was planned but wasn't completed, and that's why there's no reference to it anywhere else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123