BrandyMoon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
QMovement Plugin broke a lot of my event sequencing.

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
QMovement Plugin broke a lot of my event sequencing.
The movement does work completely different. 1 Up is most likely Just one step. You have to question yourself, what is your Goal With qmovement? There also some other similar ones but you will Always have to adjust manually some events and collider yourself.

Qmovement is long time ago not supported anymore. You should have that in mind by your choice.
Regards Afaryz

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Chrono Engine and qabs are both compatible. The event handling will BE overwriting by the last plugin used. For example chrono spawns Events in the 48x48 tiles, but qabs spawn in the tiles. You can only combine qmovement and chrono but the spawning of events will BE the same.
Hallo, ich wollte versuchen, Chrono Engine und ABS zu kombinieren. Also kann ich nicht mit Events und NPC interagieren. Wie man es repariert.View attachment 194193View attachment 194194View attachment 194195View attachment 194196View attachment 194197
Chrono

vanchinhvnn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello friend, i was using QABS. but i have some problem .Your plug doesn't support the character on death, teleport to a preset location. I used kath-gameover plugin, but when the character dies, teleports back to the safe location. character can't use the skill.
helpmeplease

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello friend, i was using QABS. but i have some problem .Your plug doesn't support the character on death, teleport to a preset location. I used kath-gameover plugin, but when the character dies, teleports back to the safe location. character can't use the skill.
helpmeplease
Hello vanchinhvnn
, Quixios does not Support those plugins anymore. Do you have a console log for us? (F8) any errors? Screenshot of the plugin window did you tried to switch the plugin Order?

vanchinhvnn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello vanchinhvnn
, Quixios does not Support those plugins anymore. Do you have a console log for us? (F8) any errors? Screenshot of the plugin window did you tried to switch the plugin Order?
thank bro.
My project use plugins:
- QABS
- Virtual buttons and dpad: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/virtual-buttons-and-dpad.94196/
- Kath Game over: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/custom-game-over-behavior.55072/
- this is video (bug in my game):

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank bro.
My project use plugins:
- QABS
- Virtual buttons and dpad: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/virtual-buttons-and-dpad.94196/
- Kath Game over: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/custom-game-over-behavior.55072/
- this is video (bug in my game):
Hello again,

maybe I think I found the issue. QABS will be disabled, when the player is dead. I will look into it, how to reenable it. Can you post your Plugin Order? Maybe it is much easier if you change the position of QABS and the Death Plugin.

But you can try to put at the end of the Common Event which is called through the Kath Game over plugin a script:

JavaScript:
  Game_Player.prototype.updateABS = function() {
    if (this._isDead) return;
    if (this.battler() && this.canInput()) this.updateABSInput();
    Game_CharacterBase.prototype.updateABS.call(this);
    if (this._battlerId !== this.actor()._actorId) {
      this.clearABS();
      this.setupBattler();
    }

This is just a quick test. Maybe there is a more easy way for that. But test it and give feedback.

regards Afaryz

Edit:
Forgot to mention that you have to call it aswell. Game_Player.prototype.updateABS()

Last edited:

vanchinhvnn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello again,

maybe I think I found the issue. QABS will be disabled, when the player is dead. I will look into it, how to reenable it. Can you post your Plugin Order? Maybe it is much easier if you change the position of QABS and the Death Plugin.

But you can try to put at the end of the Common Event which is called through the Kath Game over plugin a script:

JavaScript:
  Game_Player.prototype.updateABS = function() {
    if (this._isDead) return;
    if (this.battler() && this.canInput()) this.updateABSInput();
    Game_CharacterBase.prototype.updateABS.call(this);
    if (this._battlerId !== this.actor()._actorId) {
      this.clearABS();
      this.setupBattler();
    }

This is just a quick test. Maybe there is a more easy way for that. But test it and give feedback.

regards Afaryz

Edit:
Forgot to mention that you have to call it aswell. Game_Player.prototype.updateABS()\

thank bro, you are so handsome and kind
I followed your instructions
but the problem is still not solved
so sad

1635662239652.png

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe the question is much easier. Delete the script calls.

Try Plugincommand: qabs enable
I found it in the help section.
Try it and PN me after that. I have some suggestions for your project.

Regards Afaryz
thank bro, you are so handsome and kind
I followed your instructions
but the problem is still not solved
so sad

View attachment 205375

vanchinhvnn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe the question is much easier. Delete the script calls.

Try Plugincommand: qabs enable
I found it in the help section.
Try it and PN me after that. I have some suggestions for your project.

Regards Afaryz
i have resolved.
The problem is in the var _isDead.
1637344299620.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember when people had the ability to have meaningful conversations on platforms like twitter or facebook? Good times... Nowadays is absolute crap.
All aboard the Advent calendar train, riding Avery's coattails as an excuse to make more sprites. ;)
Advent2021-01.gif

Get 'em in my thread in General Resources.
I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pazzow