BrandyMoon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
QMovement Plugin broke a lot of my event sequencing.

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
QMovement Plugin broke a lot of my event sequencing.
The movement does work completely different. 1 Up is most likely Just one step. You have to question yourself, what is your Goal With qmovement? There also some other similar ones but you will Always have to adjust manually some events and collider yourself.

Qmovement is long time ago not supported anymore. You should have that in mind by your choice.
Regards Afaryz

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Chrono Engine and qabs are both compatible. The event handling will BE overwriting by the last plugin used. For example chrono spawns Events in the 48x48 tiles, but qabs spawn in the tiles. You can only combine qmovement and chrono but the spawning of events will BE the same.
Hallo, ich wollte versuchen, Chrono Engine und ABS zu kombinieren. Also kann ich nicht mit Events und NPC interagieren. Wie man es repariert.View attachment 194193View attachment 194194View attachment 194195View attachment 194196View attachment 194197
Chrono

vanchinhvnn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello friend, i was using QABS. but i have some problem .Your plug doesn't support the character on death, teleport to a preset location. I used kath-gameover plugin, but when the character dies, teleports back to the safe location. character can't use the skill.
helpmeplease

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello friend, i was using QABS. but i have some problem .Your plug doesn't support the character on death, teleport to a preset location. I used kath-gameover plugin, but when the character dies, teleports back to the safe location. character can't use the skill.
helpmeplease
Hello vanchinhvnn
, Quixios does not Support those plugins anymore. Do you have a console log for us? (F8) any errors? Screenshot of the plugin window did you tried to switch the plugin Order?

vanchinhvnn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello vanchinhvnn
, Quixios does not Support those plugins anymore. Do you have a console log for us? (F8) any errors? Screenshot of the plugin window did you tried to switch the plugin Order?
thank bro.
My project use plugins:
- QABS
- Virtual buttons and dpad: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/virtual-buttons-and-dpad.94196/
- Kath Game over: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/custom-game-over-behavior.55072/
- this is video (bug in my game):

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank bro.
My project use plugins:
- QABS
- Virtual buttons and dpad: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/virtual-buttons-and-dpad.94196/
- Kath Game over: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/custom-game-over-behavior.55072/
- this is video (bug in my game):
Hello again,

maybe I think I found the issue. QABS will be disabled, when the player is dead. I will look into it, how to reenable it. Can you post your Plugin Order? Maybe it is much easier if you change the position of QABS and the Death Plugin.

But you can try to put at the end of the Common Event which is called through the Kath Game over plugin a script:

JavaScript:
  Game_Player.prototype.updateABS = function() {
    if (this._isDead) return;
    if (this.battler() && this.canInput()) this.updateABSInput();
    Game_CharacterBase.prototype.updateABS.call(this);
    if (this._battlerId !== this.actor()._actorId) {
      this.clearABS();
      this.setupBattler();
    }

This is just a quick test. Maybe there is a more easy way for that. But test it and give feedback.

regards Afaryz

Edit:
Forgot to mention that you have to call it aswell. Game_Player.prototype.updateABS()

Last edited:

vanchinhvnn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello again,

maybe I think I found the issue. QABS will be disabled, when the player is dead. I will look into it, how to reenable it. Can you post your Plugin Order? Maybe it is much easier if you change the position of QABS and the Death Plugin.

But you can try to put at the end of the Common Event which is called through the Kath Game over plugin a script:

JavaScript:
  Game_Player.prototype.updateABS = function() {
    if (this._isDead) return;
    if (this.battler() && this.canInput()) this.updateABSInput();
    Game_CharacterBase.prototype.updateABS.call(this);
    if (this._battlerId !== this.actor()._actorId) {
      this.clearABS();
      this.setupBattler();
    }

This is just a quick test. Maybe there is a more easy way for that. But test it and give feedback.

regards Afaryz

Edit:
Forgot to mention that you have to call it aswell. Game_Player.prototype.updateABS()\

thank bro, you are so handsome and kind
I followed your instructions
but the problem is still not solved
so sad

1635662239652.png

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe the question is much easier. Delete the script calls.

Try Plugincommand: qabs enable
I found it in the help section.
Try it and PN me after that. I have some suggestions for your project.

Regards Afaryz
thank bro, you are so handsome and kind
I followed your instructions
but the problem is still not solved
so sad

View attachment 205375

vanchinhvnn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe the question is much easier. Delete the script calls.

Try Plugincommand: qabs enable
I found it in the help section.
Try it and PN me after that. I have some suggestions for your project.

Regards Afaryz
i have resolved.
The problem is in the var _isDead.
1637344299620.png

ganges

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
QMovement & QSpeed Tips

This is a script to get the diagonal movement and dash state.
You can optimize the speed when moving diagonally.

< qSpeed 0 set 4 >

0 is PlayerID
4 is move speed.

The higher the value, the faster the speed.

1638702652125.png

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
QMovement & QSpeed Tips

This is a script to get the diagonal movement and dash state.
You can optimize the speed when moving diagonally.

< qSpeed 0 set 4 >

0 is PlayerID
4 is move speed.

The higher the value, the faster the speed.

View attachment 208817
Really useful thanks for the Share!

twosnakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
**IgnoreCharas**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can have an event ignore certain characters when collision checking. This allows you to let some events move through some events or the player. Note that this is not 2 ways, so if an event can move through the player, that doesn't mean the player can move through the event.

~~~

Anyone know if there is any easy way events to ignore/pass through all other events without having to list all charids? I just want my qabs enemy events to be able to move through each other, but not the tiles or player.

Dark_Ansem

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Any chance of this being updated for MZ? Especially interested in the quasi audio one, with positional sound effects.

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any chance of this being updated for MZ? Especially interested in the quasi audio one, with positional sound effects.
It is very unlikely, because Quixios is not active anymore. It is really good written and a complex Plugin. I dont think that anyone will go on with it.

Dark_Ansem

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It is very unlikely, because Quixios is not active anymore. It is really good written and a complex Plugin. I dont think that anyone will go on with it.
PIty. I liked the idea of Quasi Audio.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There was talk of LunaTechs potentially porting QABS to MZ along with the other Qplugins, though I don't know if that's still in the plans.

Dark_Ansem

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That would be quite nice, if true.

darkand

Nomad Robot Artis
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
guys i have a question is posible make a atack combo on QABS? anyone maded it? i need help on that, for make a spear combo or a sword combo

wjiiv

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am at a loss here if anyone can help would be very much appreciated. Using Qmovement and collision. So I got the character set up. The movement is working fine. The collision maps work(Kind of) However the collision is being funky and I am getting weird areas of collision in the top left corner of maps. Even if i turn off QMcollision completely the collision still remains in the top left corner of maps...any ideas? I can post pictures if needed. But i deleted all scripts from scene. Deleted any code or reference to the collision maps and disabled collision but am still getting a collision area. Don't get it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Remember to do your 0,01% progress on your game today!
Went to see Jujutsu Kaisen 0 yesterday, it was cool. The movie wasnt really a masterpiece, it had some pacing and characterization problems, but overall I enjoyed it, maybe because it was the first anime film I have ever been to in the cinema lol. The battle animation & music were top-notch. I havent seen much of the anime so people who watched the entire season would probably like it more.
MainMenu.PNG
Finally satisfied with the main menu xD

The plan was to have battle sprites in the menu...But these faces from Ocean's Nostalgia look pretty damn good imo. (Will have to adjust for them ofc and maybe recolor to match the overworld/battle sprites more)
It's always disturbing to me to see my cat eating something off the bathroom floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonson