MrSikled

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone, could someone help me with this Quansi plugin? I can use it fine but when I try to open the menu and close it I get an error I try to change the js code but after modifying it it seems that it is not the Qplus version. the (QMovement)

Last edited:

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you will get more out of it if you write in english.

MrSikled

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry I forgot to copy it from google translator

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haha no worries. I am not familiar with that plugin. Have you read the helpful and gone through the parameters? Maybe you have missed something.

Also, what error do you get?

MrSikled

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1615041237472.pngevery time I open the inventory and tried to close it that happens and that code is the error

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, I have no idea. I hope someone else can help you out.

ImaginaryVillain

High Cultist of the Sporkle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Haha, oh wow. It occurs to me I replaced MZ's entire menu system in my game so I never tested the switch to the normal menu. Honestly unless you need QSprite, you'd be better off just using...
https://github.com/LunaTechsDev/Luna-QPlugins/releases/tag/nightly

I only made these quickly when I thought they were going to stop porting the QPlugins. However it seems they're going to continue, so I'm all for the "lazy" route of letting them do it. :LZSwink:

MrSikled

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been thinking about a pure FF5-style class system but I don't know anything about JS xd1615114929663.png
Thanks for the Js they served me.. (y)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Our garage has been so full since moving we haven't been able to get our car in. Storm night before last (no hail), storms forecast for last night & today. I convinced hubby we should clean out the garage and we managed to get it done and get the car in. Hail last night! Just in time!
Taller RTP Characters, Rewrite Dialogues w/ AI, & Simple Event AI & Shooting | RPG Maker News #37

No water this time, just trying for a majestic cliffside... The cave snuck in because I liked it. Now I guess I need a mini cave map or "secret" for it. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielvallejos