QTE in battle system plugin

Carthus

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to make a battle system that uses quick time events to form combos. I'll post a link below to show you what I mean. Is there perhaps already a plugin to do this?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've heard some people have done this with common events and clever eventing, but you will probably need a plug-in to pull this off.

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Astfgl66

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Check out my qte plugin, the link is in my signature.
Use it with yanfly's action sequences and you'll be able to do something like the video you showed above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I stumbled upon 2 articles about why time goes faster as we age, and how to "slow down time".
Check them out, very interesting read. :D
Faster Time
Slower Time
Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel series diablo iii edition (I know, it's been a while)
And then I figured out a way to doing a "regular animation" that's affected by PIXI particles. So now each frame of the animation gets particle effects. Soon my dreams of a world without QSprite will be realized. :kaopride:
Currently every NPC in my RPG gets a name, its kinda useless to name all, but Its also cool, somehow.
Biggest prob is to come up with different names. xD
I'm back from my visit to my family. Was really great to see them again after a year even if I had to get tested for covid for the visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kajohac685