Quxios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually I think the last version just made it back to how it was in the old version where they stopped working after saving. Try this version 0.9924

https://github.com/quasixi/Quasi-MV-ABS-Demo/blob/master/js/plugins/QuasiABS.js

• Forgot to turn on the _needsUncompress flags on / off

And you just need to open the plugin manager, double click on the plugin, hit ok, then hit apply or ok. That will just add in any missing parameters / update the description. You can also right click and click on refresh

Gooz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
Actually I think the last version just made it back to how it was in the old version where they stopped working after saving. Try this version 0.9924

https://github.com/quasixi/Quasi-MV-ABS-Demo/blob/master/js/plugins/QuasiABS.js

• Forgot to turn on the _needsUncompress flags on / off

And you just need to open the plugin manager, double click on the plugin, hit ok, then hit apply or ok. That will just add in any missing parameters / update the description. You can also right click and click on refresh

It now work perfectly!

Thx again Quasi!

Magha88

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
@Quasi

Hi Quasi,

I read that you will become less active in your project.
While the ACE had several abs, the Quasi abs is the one for the MV.
So it's understandable that you're a little tired ...
I wish you luck...

About 0.9922:  Sight, the Save files and <onDeath>, seems work normal for me;

For now, the greatest importance bug I had, was the <respawn:> enemy.

When the enemy is supposed to come back, catching the game and can only close the program through Task Manager.

Edit: This error-bug does not happen at 0.9923 or the 0.9924.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Quasi

Hi Quasi,

I read that you will become less active in your project.
While the ACE had several abs, the Quasi abs is the one for the MV.
So it's understandable that you're a little tired ...
I wish you luck...

About 0.9922:  Sight, the Save files and <onDeath>, seems work normal for me;

For now, the greatest importance bug I had, was the <respawn:> enemy.

When the enemy is supposed to come back, catching the game and can only close the program through Task Manager.

Edit: This error-bug does not happen at 0.9923 or the 0.9924.

Thanks
he will not become less active he stop making or working on MV plugin I will be the one who will take the projects in charge.

Although they will have several rewrite because...well I want to be able to work on it easily

Maxtron

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Quasi,

I downloaded your abs plugin as "zip" and copied and pasted the folders and files into the preexisting project folder. However, I keep getting the same error message every time I try to playtest:

Capture.PNG

If you could help me with this, I'd really appreciate it!

Quxios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Magha88 Like @nio kasgami said, I won't be working on any MV plugins anymore. That means I'll stop updating, creating, supporting them. But I will be updating my terms shortly. But basically they will all be free to use / edit / distribute. That means anyone can continue working on any of my plugins, edit my plugins, create a new plugin based off my plugins and release them publicly and add their own terms on top of them.

@Maxtron 

As for that sight error, the issue looks like your sight plugin isn't loading correct, so refreshing it should fix it.

Gooz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
@Quasi Is there a way to change the idenitifier (#) for skill pictures (ex : fireball#[3-15])

Because it prevent the game for compiling (i tried to change it in the script but i failed and almost lost my mind).

Quxios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Gooz Yeah just edit lines 1502, should look like:

var animated = /#\[(.*)\]/i.exec(action[1]);

And change out that # or remove it if you just want to have the brackets at as the identifier

Gooz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
@Gooz Yeah just edit lines 1502, should look like:

var animated = /#\[(.*)\]/i.exec(action[1]);

And change out that # or remove it if you just want to have the brackets at as the identifier

Thx Quasi, it now works perfectly!

Gooz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
I noticed an other bug : when i use the note " through: integer" for a skill, the skill go through any event (even if i set the integer on 1 or 3).

Any idea what's wrong? Maybe i'm not setting the skill right?

Quxios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Gooz I'll take a look

Edit:, Just tested and looks like it's working fine ( maybe I have it incorrect in the docs ) but here are the values:
0 - goes through events and tiles

1 - goes through tiles, stops at event

2 - goes through events, stops at tile

3 - goes through events and tiles

Gooz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
@Gooz I'll take a look

Edit:, Just tested and looks like it's working fine ( maybe I have it incorrect in the docs ) but here are the values:
0 - goes through events and tiles

1 - goes through tiles, stops at event

2 - goes through events, stops at tile

3 - goes through events and tiles

You mean  : "3 - stop at events and tiles" ?

Anyway, i tried it again (with only your plugins) and my skill goes through all events.

But maybe i didn't understand correctly : does "event" mean "enemy" or "event" mean "any kind of event"?

Because it work fine on enemies, but i am talking about classic event (which my skill always goes through).

Quxios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah meant 3 stops at both.

And that was a good question, I just checked and its just for enemies, not events. I'll fix that up, because it should be for events ( unless they are set as through )

Quxios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Notice:
In case no one has heard yet I will stop supporting all my plugins.
https://www.*******.com/posts/notice-6085364

I fee like the ABS is already at a pretty stable state as I haven't received any more reports about saving not working. So its about time that I will completely stop supporting my plugins. This also means that my site will be coming down soon ( 2 - 3 months, before next payment, think it was in November ). I already moved most of the plugin help into their threads, besides the ABS and movement since they have a copy of their documentation in the github repo.

I've also added an additional term to all my plugins:

ADDITIONAL TERM AS OF AUGUST, 2016:

• Any of my plugins may be edited and redistributed as a completely new plugin. You can even add on your own terms onto the edited version. You just need to add "This plugin was created/modified from ORIGINAL PLUGIN NAME by QuasiXI, + link to github js of that plugin", somewhere publicly visible ( in the help, above terms, ect. ).

So anyone can go ahead and build off my plugins ( already have a few that are willing to take over the ABS, like @nio kasgami ).  You can still post here and hope someone else will help you, but I will most likely be ignoring most of the messages relating to how to use / fix my plugins from now on.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Notice:
In case no one has heard yet I will stop supporting all my plugins.
https://www.*******.com/posts/notice-6085364

I fee like the ABS is already at a pretty stable state as I haven't received any more reports about saving not working. So its about time that I will completely stop supporting my plugins. This also means that my site will be coming down soon ( 2 - 3 months, before next payment, think it was in November ). I already moved most of the plugin help into their threads, besides the ABS and movement since they have a copy of their documentation in the github repo.

I've also added an additional term to all my plugins:

ADDITIONAL TERM AS OF AUGUST, 2016:

• Any of my plugins may be edited and redistributed as a completely new plugin. You can even add on your own terms onto the edited version. You just need to add "This plugin was created/modified from ORIGINAL PLUGIN NAME by QuasiXI, + link to github js of that plugin", somewhere publicly visible ( in the help, above terms, ect. ).

So anyone can go ahead and build off my plugins ( already have a few that are willing to take over the ABS, like @nio kasgami ).  You can still post here and hope someone else will help you, but I will most likely be ignoring most of the messages relating to how to use / fix my plugins from now on.
Take as Quasi said I will support the first edition of his plugin. Although, once The Dream Engine will be done I will not support QuasiABS because Dream engine will be totally different just built off from his plugin.

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Awww dang. I hope it's because of fortuitous life circumstances that you need to drop all support. Take care and thanks for the awesome work!

OZiO

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Finally got this implemented last night, thank you for all your hard work Quasi. I want to be like you when I grow up lol

Quxios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know I said I was done supporting this, but I went ahead and made the fixes for MV 1.4:
ABS Hud A

https://github.com/quasixi/Quasi-MV-ABS-Demo/blob/master/js/plugins/QuasiABSHudA.js

Popup

https://github.com/quasixi/Quasi-MV-ABS-Demo/blob/master/js/plugins/QuasiPopup.js

Snippets

https://github.com/quasixi/Quasi-MV-ABS-Demo/blob/master/js/plugins/QuasiSnippets.js

Don't update those files unless you updated your project to 1.4. If you try those files with 1.3 you will probably get a crash or some visual bugs

OZiO

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know I'm late to the party and that Quasi isn't supporting this anymore, but has anyone gotten the error "Type error cannot read property '1' of undefined"? There's one other dude on page 4 that had the issue, but I think it was due to conflicting plugins and he message Quasi directly I believe. I turened off all the other plugins I have active and still got the error on boot. This only seems to happen when I have enemies placed on the map. I'm assuming I'm going about enemy placement all wrong?

Edit: Sorry just saw Gooz's posts. Going to try that new script Quasi posted when I get home to see if that did it.

OZiO

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry for the double post, still can't get past the typeerror cannot read property 1 of undefined error on boot. Did any if you guys also get this and figure out a fix for it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ivanzoughe wrote on JenniferLockmanEssayWrite's profile.
Hi, welcome to the forums. I share your passion too, writing
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking ---

F.Mage: Hey,guys. i made dinner for you!
M.Fighter & Hero: (Shock) Dinner???
(F.Mage Put The Failed And Burnt Dishes Surrounded With Creepy Aura)
Hero: What the...???
F.Mage: It's Curry Rice,Fried Egg And Cakes. I hope you guys like my Dishes.
M.Fighter: Are you kidding me?
Is it true that when we hit 1 million posts, each of us gets 17,000 USD? Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this question here, but I can't find where to post it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latvina