Quasi ABS

Excalibur

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi, Thanks for this great plugin, I noticed that when I active this plugin, there are some red squares on the map which seems to be used for debugging, I'm wondering how to remove these?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sardonic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm wondering how to remove these?
I believe you press F10 to show or hide collision boxes.  You can also set it so that it hides them automatically each time you playtest your game, by going into the QuasiABS plugin options and adjusting the options having to do with collision, which are at the very bottom.  Been a week since you posted but maybe this will still help, you never know.

Sardonic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is my favorite plugin for MV by a longshot.  I have a few problems to report though.  I realize Quasi no longer supports the plugin but if he or anyone else has any solutions I would appreciate it very much.  These are happening with ONLY Quasi plugins activated (I am using almost all of Quasi's plugins, can provide a screenshot if necessary).

Problem 1:  I use a jump skill and the inventory menu becomes discolored.

View attachment Error1.mp4

Problem 2:  When using the jump skill followers move back to their initial position post-jump.

View attachment Error2.m4v

Problem 3:  Saving game near the location of defeated enemies causes them to become active again(or something like that).

View attachment Error3.mp4

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hurg....guys Quasi is not supporting the plugin anymore so stop posting in this thread.

Quasi ABS will be ported to his next version by me.

KimTaeHoon

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
Hey Quasi, I have a problem on ABS
When i change party formation or dead(that is, when script $gameParty.swapOrder runs) the neighbouring enemy's position reset. I can't found reason of this problem.

Can you help me?

pic1.png

pic2.png

alscino78

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
Hello,

got this message when try to launch the abs master demo.

Can someone help me ?

Thanx to you all...

Developer Tools - fileEGamesabs_testindex.htmltest.jpg

Luth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello,

got this message when try to launch the abs master demo.

Can someone help me ?

Thanx to you all...

I have the same problem ; I created a whole new project, and copied/replaced the files. Somehow the boss map works without any trouble, except when changing class. 

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@alscino78, replace line 56 in plugin QuasiSight.js to

var _params = PluginManager.parameters('QuasiSight');

It's temp solution.

RetsamSan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I'm new here, so sorry if this issue has already been solved elsewhere, but I'm getting the error "TypeError: Cannot Read property '1' of undefined" every time I try to approach an enemy in the game. I've followed the documentation on setting up the ABS all the way through skills and enemies, but every time I get within a certain range of an enemy event in-game, the error pops up. I've even tried disabling QuasiSight and QuasiPathfind, as well as the Yanfly plugins, and I've even tried making an enemy with the noAI tag. Here's my list of plugins:

YEP_CoreEngine
YEP_MessageCore
QuasiMovement
QuasiSight
QuasiPathfind
QuasiABS
QuasiABSHudA
OrangeHud
OrangeHudActorStatus
OrangeHudFacePicture

EDIT: I don't know what I was doing wrong, but I got it working

Quxios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You just need to refresh the sight plugin in the plugin manager. Right click and refresh, or just double click it to open the sight parameters, hit ok then apply

DaklozeDuif

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
This plugin looks really cool.

Consider me hyped.

Krad1213

Laughin-Prince
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you think it could be used to throw bombs or shoot guns?

MWolf

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Quasi, is there a bug with the <range:X> command for enemies? It is not working for me, and I did follow all the instructions.

Hisuinoi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hi,
I apologize in advance, unfortunately my English is not so good. I just got here Joined since I seek something specially for the "quasi ABS" system. And unfortunately some errors exist.

Unfortunately I am not sure, or not written in the instructions which plugins is all used. Do I have all been selected, however, if none are selected comes several errors in "Play".
1. A window message: Error: Quasi Quasi ABS requires Movement to work.
(Whether the Movement plugin is enabled or not)
2. After loading the main menu is a black box with the message:
(TypeError, undefined is not a function)

3. It is the same message window if the plugin "ABSHudA, Movement Plus" active are.

4. I had randomly Enables the right plugins to ever come into play. However, were there then display error, red bars.
However, access to the second map was then the "Type Error" error.

I just tried again get in but unfortunately I have not done it.

Before ever expanded the script or is Improves. Must first time all errors eliminated and the instructions are expanded.
As such, a good approach, would be nice if the quality of - or even gets better "VX Ace> Sapphire Action System". :)
->

- My additional request would be if a loot system still could be integrated similarly as Terranigma that are left a coin, a gold bar or more bullion fall. Along with a simple inventory system. So that is all part of an Action Battle System here.

I thank you sincerely for the date Time invested.
And hope soon to a working demo.
As well as in the foreseeable future is a halfway finished version available.
Thank you very much

dcdkei

Warper
Reaction score
How do i use the plugins commands?

sorry for the dumb question 

Captura de Tela 2016-10-22 às 22.59.22.png

Orchard

Radiant
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there a way to move the collision boxes up the Y axis? Otherwise this isn't compatiable with TileD.

edit: nevermind, did some edits to the pathfinder file to adjust my needs.

tamirz200

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
hi....

i not good on english (and rpg maker....  :headshake: ) and i new on it

so... can you tell me how to use the skill types and do skill with effects? (like guard or someting) and how to do animations to attackts.... (wow......... i thinking i really noob on rpg maker :| ) @Quasi

sefeloth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hey @Quasi 

When I use quasi movement and yanfly's event chase plugins the characters did not move. You made a compatibility patch for this called update movement patches and characters could move again, but if you attack them with a ranged arrow from a bow outside of their detection radius in yanfly's plugin, then the game crashes. If you attack them within the detection radius though then nothing happens. This error also occurs and crashes the game if a character chasing you gets stuck in a wall for around 5 seconds and you left their detection radius. 

If you want to fiddle around with it yourself, I also made a drop box. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v80oraf0a3039i6/AACHMhtnACbZYn856LKFdk4Za?dl=0

Here's an image of the error box:

How do I fix this?

Ravenith

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
Hello @Quasi, I'd like to make a suggestion.

It would be great if your ABS could be combined with your Quasi Event Turn Based Movement plugin.

When the player moves or uses an action, each enemy will get one move or action too - resembling roguelike battles.

Hopefully it would not take too much work. If you're interested and would like some further explanation, please feel free to PM me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spent a lot of time creating it.
Follow up new work.
With every new day I'm working on more and more exciting stuff, how can I even control my own hype?
Angry kitten at the vet tries to sound scary but not doing a very good job of it.

Project Recruitment Threads be like: "Just need an artist, mapper, coder, musician and writer! I will put them all together myself." That's not a project team, that's you wanting other people to make everything for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadlyduel