dcdkei

Warper
Reaction score
Sorry for the dumb question, but how do i use the plugin commands?

Anisoft

Great Desu King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry for the dumb question, but how do i use the plugin commands?

So you just make a regular event, add content, go to tab 3, and click the bottom right command. 

Then to actually make it work you need to just type in whatever command the plugin tells you to use. 

2bf45887df.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dcdkei

Warper
Reaction score
So you just make a regular event, add content, go to tab 3, and click the bottom right command. 

Then to actually make it work you need to just type in whatever command the plugin tells you to use. 

Like this?

I'm using quasi abs and I'm trying disable a enemy event 

Captura de Tela 2016-10-22 às 22.59.22.png

TecnoNinja

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Excuse me. I have the problem.

Is this still working for 1.3.3? i can't get the collision map to work

Anisoft

Great Desu King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Excuse me. I have the problem.

Is this still working for 1.3.3? i can't get the collision map to work

1.3.3 has had 0 effect on collision maps...for some reason people have been having problems with them (before this version) I however haven't.  

Aximm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hey Quasi, can you make your plugin compatible with YEP_RegionRestriction plugin ?

Maybe you already done that but if not, can you please do this ^^ This would be awesome !

Anisoft

Great Desu King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Quasi, can you make your plugin compatible with YEP_RegionRestriction plugin ?

Maybe you already done that but if not, can you please do this ^^ This would be awesome !

If I'm not mistaken... but his script already has a region restriction like system... that also allows you to define collisions, bush depth, and other things. 

Lakaroth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah, it's quasi region lock.

Avaiable here 

Anisoft

Great Desu King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah, it's quasi region lock.

Avaiable here 

Actually this is a bit different then what I was talking about. Quasi Movement literally lets u define collision maps based on the region, and it doesn't require an external locking script. 

Lakaroth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
 Actually this is a bit different then what I was talking about. Quasi Movement literally lets u define collision maps based on the region, and it doesn't require an external locking script. 

So, sorrry i don't understand what are you looking for, what you need to do?

Anisoft

Great Desu King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, sorrry i don't understand what are you looking for, what you need to do?

No what you posted could also work! I was just saying it wasn't what I was describing to the person xD Thanks for reminding me that existed too tho

Aximm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
If I'm not mistaken... but his script already has a region restriction like system... that also allows you to define collisions, bush depth, and other things. 

I know that ^^ It's just some fontionnalities like allow the player to pass on a certain tile but not a PNJ or else.

Anisoft

Great Desu King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know that ^^ It's just some fontionnalities like allow the player to pass on a certain tile but not a PNJ or else.

Oh then what Lakaroth said may work for you. 

Lakaroth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes it's pretty easy, you can manage region access by plugin configuration, but most important, for any event you can use as comment

Code:
<region:N°Region>

ex <region:1>

Code:
it may happen that an event you created, you do not understand why it does not move in the specific region, check that you're 
not forgotten the comment inside, it happened to me and I lost us the brains to understand what it was!

Best

Merancapeman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm having an issue with walking alongside an impassible zone. I keep getting stuck to tiles even though it's all flat, as though friction were not possible. I'll probably find the answer digging around this thread, but we'll see....

Last edited by a moderator:

lonewolph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I need help using the quasi transfer command. I have the plugin command quasi transfer 3, 50, 50, 2, 0. I get the error "cannot read property 'meta' of undefined.

Anisoft

Great Desu King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've been testing and checking other forums about the "bug" I told you. There's nothing on your plugin, it works properly and keeps the collision as intended. The problem seems to be about RM itself since the pictures you bind doesn't bind to the map properly and it slides when you move the camera.

then.... nothing else at the moment Quasi, thanks for your attention and your job ^^

EDIT: Found another issue: I've set an event to move on the map and it doesn't move at all. Turning off your plugin allows the event to move properly. 

Don't meta commands require < and > before and after the command? That so it can be processed as a meta command. 

lonewolph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I figured it out, I needed to remove the commas

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188