Kogemashita

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to make my player run faster and change their sprite to the running sprite through eventing, like the movement route command?

Mander

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I'm experiencing a issue with quasi movement and yanfly core. If i have both plugins turned on and i have a character use a "transfer player" event i get these errors. Changing order and updating the plugins hasn't helped

error1.png error2.png

Last edited:

Recruit

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there any jump plugins that work with this? >.> Galves dont seem to work well with this...

FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How can I use Smart Move for events, too? It currently works only for the party...

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am reporting a bug.
Autotiles that have "three ways" (or four) don't have colliders, which causes a bug when there's smart path on. I can't step on them normally (if I have midpass on - if I have midpass off, I can enter them even normally), but the problem is - smart path leads the way through them even though they are normally impassable.

lonewolph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
How do I make a region that will like poison a character for example when he walks over it? can I make a image and paint where those areas are like the collision map does somehow?

Also: defining the collision by color doesnt work. It only works when you use the color #ffffff. Same thing with region events, if its not that color it wont work. this is a problem cause its only gunna allow me to have one region event, as i cant define other colors to stuff, unless im missing something.

Last edited:

YukeraYasha

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

I was checking into all these plugins, and I noticed the links to the "Addons" and "Patches" no longer work.
I went to the main Quasi Website and grabbed all the plugins right from there, but I noticed many of them say they require the QPlus script to run.
I've been using Yanfly's Engine, and was wondering if there was any difference between the old links on here (which are no longer available), and the ones that are available on the site? (since one of the patches was labelled for Yanfly, I'm guessing at least some of the stuff on here was compatible with their engine?)
Has anyone tried these for compatibility?

Any info would be great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)

• Piko

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
I was making a cutscene where Hero's dad got killed by the dragon but when he lose its say game over and send you to the tittle screen. How can remove game over for that cutscene
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charles2020