HintonR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
does anyone else have an issue with Square/Rectangle Shadows popping up?

GraySorrow

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, ive seen a few people ask here but i havent seen an answer still. Im just trying to find out how to sto the shadow from appearing on roofs and stuff like that. when im indoors and walk as far down as i can. the shadow will hit the "wall" and clip into the roof section rather than the shadow getting cut off at the wall. Any ideas to fix? thanks.

TheGameAfter

I'm here to help and to learn!
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I've seen a few people ask here but I haven't seen an answer still. I'm just trying to find out how to stop the shadow from appearing on roofs and stuff like that. when I'm indoors and walk as far down as I can. the shadow will hit the "wall" and clip into the roof section rather than the shadow getting cut off at the wall. Any ideas to fix? thanks.
Hey, this plugin does not have support anymore, you can look up for a better shadow plugin the can give you the results you looking for (inside and out).

Here is an alternative plugin you can check out:

Galv_ShadowDarken

Is also a paid plugin the probably have everything you need and more:
Bright Effects plugin

Let me know if that helps.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the graveyard area I'm currently working on for another small project! (This is actually an RPG and not a puzzle game for once)
In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultravioleta_s