HintonR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
does anyone else have an issue with Square/Rectangle Shadows popping up?

GraySorrow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, ive seen a few people ask here but i havent seen an answer still. Im just trying to find out how to sto the shadow from appearing on roofs and stuff like that. when im indoors and walk as far down as i can. the shadow will hit the "wall" and clip into the roof section rather than the shadow getting cut off at the wall. Any ideas to fix? thanks.

TheGameAfter

I'm here to help and to learn!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I've seen a few people ask here but I haven't seen an answer still. I'm just trying to find out how to stop the shadow from appearing on roofs and stuff like that. when I'm indoors and walk as far down as I can. the shadow will hit the "wall" and clip into the roof section rather than the shadow getting cut off at the wall. Any ideas to fix? thanks.
Hey, this plugin does not have support anymore, you can look up for a better shadow plugin the can give you the results you looking for (inside and out).

Here is an alternative plugin you can check out:

Galv_ShadowDarken

Is also a paid plugin the probably have everything you need and more:
Bright Effects plugin

Let me know if that helps.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.
Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap