Quest Log plug-in

Yeet_God115

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm looking for a good quest log plug-in for a game I'm making. It doesn't have to be anything crazy because the game is just for my friends to play. Thanks

Yeet_God115

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Yea I just found that. Whenever I open it up in game I get a JSON error though. Here's a screen shot of the pop up

Attachments

Kitty_Rika

Your friendly neighborhood neko
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you post a screenshot of your plugins file and your plugin manager screen please? I've never gotten that error before :(

Yeet_God115

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Here it is. And while I was looking I think it might be because I didnt put all the plug-ins from that folder in there. Thanks for the help by the way

Attachments

Kitty_Rika

Your friendly neighborhood neko
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here it is. And while I was looking I think it might be because I didnt put all the plug-ins from that folder in there. Thanks for the help by the way
You might need the Yanfly Core Engine to run it. Yanfly's essential plugins are all really great and just overall good additions to add to your game. In the bundle there are a few plugins that enable other plugins from Yanfly to run, like the Yanfly Core Engine and the Yanfly Message Core etc.
It'd probably be a good idea to install all of the plugins from the bundle and then disable or delete the ones you don't want. That way you can keep any plugins that the quest log relies on!

Yeet_God115

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
You might need the Yanfly Core Engine to run it. Yanfly's essential plugins are all really great and just overall good additions to add to your game. In the bundle there are a few plugins that enable other plugins from Yanfly to run, like the Yanfly Core Engine and the Yanfly Message Core etc.
It'd probably be a good idea to install all of the plugins from the bundle and then disable or delete the ones you don't want. That way you can keep any plugins that the quest log relies on!
Ok thank you. I have all of them in my folder and will do that now

Yeet_God115

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
now this happens

Edit: I found the issue! It was the rewards. I put 20 Gold and 100 EXP as the rewards just how they are. The plug-in must not have liked that

Attachments

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
YEP_Engine Core should be on top, YEP_QuestLog below.
another one is Stailer94_QuestSystem with quest editor. which might be
easier to use. while Yanfly can also be used for many other things, like
a diary, monster book etc.

in case you use Stailer94_QuestSystem (Gameus original) I have a tiny tutorial how to set
it up and how it works. (can also use compleeted/failed images)

but there are more quest system that can work, but you need to see what fits your needs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!
Excited to be nearing the end of setting up my own custom Point-And-Click system template! Just need to iron out some kinks, get an input text system going, add animations to buttons, and then finalize my button-mashing event system and it'll be complete >:3c
AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.
Still recovering from my laptop's transformation into a brick. I hope to be back to making soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tuyetky01