Quest Log

Hardman5509

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
One of my key items is a laptop that so far can be used as a EnemyBook and a remote shop (With a steep increase in prices). One thing I would like to add is a journal to remind players of their progress and progress of sidequests. Is there a plugin or something built into the game that can be used for this effect?

EXAMPLE: A girl wants you to deliver a letter to her husband far away. The quest name will be: 'Come Back to Me.' The quest involves taking the letter all the way to a later dungeon in the game. You find the husband, and he gives you a reward. There's a side objective of going back to the quest giver and getting a second reward.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stearen