Quest Log

Hardman5509

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
One of my key items is a laptop that so far can be used as a EnemyBook and a remote shop (With a steep increase in prices). One thing I would like to add is a journal to remind players of their progress and progress of sidequests. Is there a plugin or something built into the game that can be used for this effect?

EXAMPLE: A girl wants you to deliver a letter to her husband far away. The quest name will be: 'Come Back to Me.' The quest involves taking the letter all the way to a later dungeon in the game. You find the husband, and he gives you a reward. There's a side objective of going back to the quest giver and getting a second reward.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!
Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Decasus