Quest of Dragendia

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by J0pac, Jul 31, 2012.

1. J0pac

J0pac Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Croatian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG]

-Made by rgangsta

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the Realm of Odierla there’s a legend. 500 years ago the inhabitants of Oldiera were trapped in time in an era known as Dreamland.

However, over time the greed of the humans in Odielra there grew so great that they began to wage war on each other and even the other inhabitants of the world. The war continued for a great time, seeming to have no end. The land and cities fell to ruin.

The gods of Odierla, seeing what had become of the world due to the humans’ greed, sought to end the ceaseless war. Though they tried, their plans came to naught and in the end they were left with only one option. The gods crafted Dragons as avatars so that they themselves could descend upon the world.

The Gods as Dragons ravaged what remained of the world, hunting and killing the humans that still warred. Despite the savage war the humans had no choice but to unite against this new threat. However, even joined, their forces proved no match for the powerful Dragons; the gods having made their vessels without a weakness.

A small ray of hope appeared in the darkest hour. A group of highly trained humans emerged, able to seal away the Dragons. After a long battle they managed to seal the Dragons, and slowly peace returned to Dreamland as the last traces of the Dragons vanished.

However, many years later offspring of the dragon appeared, humans with dragon blood. The humans of Oldiera hunted them down, exterminated them one by one. As the last one fell, the era of Dreamland ended.

-Rewritten by awesome Xyster [​IMG]

[​IMG]

- MAP made with Celianna's Map Creator PSD -
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ajax and his best friend Skelph lives on northern continent Yeta in town called Sodomfield.Both lost their parents when they were just kids.So they had to learn how to survive in that cold land surrounded by frozen sea.Together they go to many dangerous quests until one day the take up on one special quest.....

After some time Ajax gathers a party and goes on a quest to find the dragons that were released,at the same time secret group of assasins that had exterminated the offsprings of dragons is hunting Ajax.The humans are fighting over each other again and they are preparing for war!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There'll be many characters that will join you for some period of time,they will join as a Guest ,something like in Final Fantasy 12.....There'll probobly be 8 main characters.

[​IMG]

Ajax

Ajax is 17.He and Skelph are best friends.When he was 4 his parents were assassinated by a mysterious group of people and noone knows the reason.After his parents death he has meet Skelph who took after him.

At his 6 he started to learn sword arts as has his father before him.Only thing left from his parents is old rusty katana that was once magical and powerful weapon.He was born with mysterious powers.Such as giving ice element to his weapons.His dream is to become best swordsman in the world.

[​IMG]

Made by Chaos-Avian!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Skelph

He's 32.Skelph is Uemi. His race was extinct and there are only few left.Skelph fights bare handed with his giant strenghtHe had settled in Sodomfiled just about the time when Ajax parents were assassinated.He took care after Ajax after his parents death.Since the day they met they've become best friend regardless of their big age difference.Townsfolk knows little about him.Some say he left his wife and child searching for job to feed them.His past is mysterious and even Ajax doesn't know him completely.

[​IMG]

Made by Chaos-Avian
    There'll be many more…………………

For most of the actors is important to stay unknown

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeta and small part of Kronlein(Central continent)

note:world map is not finished yet so thats why some parts are blank.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Scripts:Valkyrie Stories Animated Title by Hanzo Kimura(Dream Core)

XS - Popup Item by Nicke

Syvkal's Menu Bars VXAce by Syvkal

N.A.S.T.Y. Animated Main Menu by Nelderson

TDS Battleback Stretch

Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Battle Engine v1.21

Yanfly Engine Ace - Battle Engine Add-On: Elemental Popups v1.00

Yanfly Engine Ace - Slippery Tiles v1.00

Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Status Menu v1.01

Yanfly Engine Ace - Victory Aftermath v1.03

Yanfly Engine Ace - Input Combo Skills v1.01

Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Message System v1.04

Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Save Engine v1.02

KMS_MiniMap ◆ VXAce ◆

CSCA Encyclopedia

Khas Awesome Light Effects by Khas Arcthunder

They'll probably be more as game develops and people make cool new scripts

Grafic:

None of the graphic are mine.I was using them on my project for vx so they're quite old and I don't remember who made them.If you see some of your staff in my game please let me know so that I can give credit.

Some of the graphic are edited but they aren't mine!

-Thalzon's Battlers

- Celianna

- Enterbrain

Music:

Final Fantasy series

anime Fairy Tail

Rogue galaxy

Dragon quest 8
    Team:

Mapper and Eventer:JOpac

Artist and Designer:Chaos-Avian

Writer:Atmas_Sylphen

We still need a scripter!!!
    Demo [​IMG]

Coming soon!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    Chaos Avian likes this.
  2. Archeia

Archeia Level 99 Demi-fiend Staff Member Developer

First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    I will approve this but you have 48 hours to read the Tagging Guide and modify your topic. Please follow the keywords exactly, especially the first BOLDED part about the first tag as prefix. Thank you.

3. RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN Cardfight!! Vanguard Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I really like your maps. Good maps like yours inspire me to make better maps. The game looks very attractive.

I'm not understanding a piece of the story. They're trapped in time but yet time is progressing. I am failing to understand why is in this story.

4. J0pac

J0pac Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Croatian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    "Trapped" is metaphor......... :D

The world was in era called Dreamland.It was the era of wars,gods rage,arivall of dragons......And the people just wanted to end all of this.But It semsed that the end would naver come like they were trapped in Dremland ;)

Hope I've answered your question :lol:

5. Hesufo

Hesufo Homu! Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    This game looks interesting and the world is HUGE! I hope you aren't biting more than you can chew :D

I liked the characters and their concept art, props on that. I'll be looking forward to a release! :)

6. J0pac

J0pac Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Croatian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yeah I think I should've started with the smaller project..... :D the world is going to be big,what worries me the most is the size of the game :huh:

7. Clord

Clord Nya~ Veteran

Just do like me and many others. Cut the planned length of the game. Episodic format can be also nice. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
  8. choppa8732

choppa8732 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    This looks actually, really good. I like the concept of saving dragons(?) just for the fact thats its very un-cliche, when do you expect to have a demo out?

9. Des

Des timefantasy.net Veteran

First Language:
    American
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    is that super saiyan goku powering up on your title screen

10. J0pac

J0pac Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Croatian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hmm I had something like that in mind,guess if the game will be to big i will not have a choice :D

Thanks :) .Everything's ready except the database,and I'm not working on that so I'm not so sure when will it be done. ;)

Yeah that's goku but thats an old title picture. :)