Quest of Jimmy [Recruitment]

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by bbbdddzzax, Mar 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bbbdddzzax

bbbdddzzax Villager Member

First Language:
    English

DISCLAIMER: 

Quest of Jimmy in no way parodies any religion what so ever, names of religious gods and goddesses are used in the game,

but under no way do I imply the characters to be those gods and or goddesses. If the portrayal of any of these characters offends you, please do not reply,

I respect everything and everyone's opinion, so please, if you have any problem the names, references, or anything else, contact me and we can talk, or discuss the issue.

cooltext161241292116526.png

Quest of Jimmy is an RPG I have been working on for quite some time. I have actually spent the

majority of my time working on the concept and the whole base of the game. In general the game's

concept has evolved and this is what happened as a result.

This game is fairly long and has a lot of work put into it [Almost 400 hours.] 

cooltext172711648146760 (1).png

"Assholes, Idiots, and Gods, the world that boy lives in is pathetic, but what he doesn't realize is that he has a power."

Loyalton, 2000, the boy wakes up in what is known as the RUOLS [Rewritten Union of Loyalton Soldiers] ran by

an all powerful being known as "DEMIURGE". You are a new recruit for them, but everyone already gives you a special treatment. You later abandon your duties as a 

soldier, and are now chased down by an all powerful group of people called "Heralds" who serve under the orders of  "DEMIURGE". But what the boy is yet to discover is the 

strange and monstrous world he lives in.

MORE WILL BE DISCUSSED WHEN RECRUITED.

cooltext172713352368708.png

JIMMY

Artwork:

RECRUITMENT-JIMMY.png

Sprite:

TO BE ADDED

BIO:

Jimmy is a boy with an unknown age, he appears to be around his 20s though. He has an ability that no one else has. He woke up in

RUOLS after a strange dream. He is now on a quest to figure out his purpose in the world. 

ISHTAR

Artwork:

RECRUITMENT-ISHTAR.png

Sprite:

BIO:

Like jimmy, she is of an unkown age. She appears to be in her 20s, but is far shorter than Jimmy. She wound up in Loyalton for an unknown reason and lost all of her memories.

She has a strange mutation on the right side of her head, and her right arm is consumed by that said mutation.

ASHLEY

Artwork:

TO BE ADDED

Sprite:

BIO:

Ashley is a woman who strives to learn more about the Gods and Goddesses. She is 17 years old and as tall as Jimmy. 

cooltext172725546913922.png

THERE WILL BE A FEW ROLES

THE DESCRIPTIONS OF EACH ARE SIMPLIFIED. MORE WILL BE EXPLAINED ONCE YOU ARE RECRUITED.

SCRIPTS [0/2]

TILES [0/2]

EVENTS [0/2]

MUSIC [0/1]

SCRIPTS

He/She will be in charge of making the certain scripts that I need, or specific systems or mechanics. I have a few scripts in the game as of now but

currently they are not what I really intend on wanting,

TILES

He/She will be in charge of making the tiles [MAYBE the overworld sprites to match the tiles]

EVENTS

He/She will be in charge of making events in the overworld, battles, etc. 

MUSIC

This is probably the most important role in my game, along side the scripts. He/She will be designing the music for my game. My game's theme is more of a post apocalyptic/newborn city. The game itself doesn't have random enemy , instead there are many, and I mean MANY bosses. Each boss usually has a specific theme for it. There are also 3 different alignments, LAW, NEUTRAL, and CHAOS, each alignment has its own theme.

cooltext172728356546863.png

I am a Traditional and Digital Artist I can create pixel art and paintings, I can also do many other things such as vector art. I am very flexible with the styles of my drawings. I am also able to create some sort of video/cutscene depending on what it is. I prioritize myself with what I do and I am very good with time (sometimes).

COMMUNICATION

Once recruited communications can be discussed, I have Skype and Steam, I can also use Discord if necessary.

ENGINE

The engine is RPG Maker VX Ace

(I will stick with this, and not switch to MV.)

NOTES:

There are no notes so far.

Email me at andreonovoa@yahoo.com, and I will respond as soon as possible.

EDITS:

There are no edits as of now.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016
  2. bbbdddzzax

bbbdddzzax Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Bump!