chocopanda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. I was hesitant to download this at first since it's Japanese but thanks for translating it to English. Much appreciated

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is great! I will definitely use this. Great job at translating! There are only minor translating issues like small or big letters but this can be make good.

ghorba96

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
N/A
This seems great, thanks for translating it!

PMantis13

Caipirinha lover.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
can the quest name scroll instead of being compressed?
Try this. Add a new plugin with this code:

JavaScript:
Window_Base.prototype.drawTextAutoWrap = function (text, x, y) {
    if (!text) {
      return
    }
    const words = text.split(' ')
    let x2 = x
    let y2 = y
    words.forEach((word) => {
      word = this.convertEscapeCharacters(word)
      const width = this.textWidth(word + ' ')
      // Check for linebreak symbol '/n'
      if (word === `\x1bn`) {
        y2 += this.lineHeight()
        x2 = 0
      }
      if (x2 + width >= this.contents.width) {
        y2 += this.lineHeight()
        x2 = 0
      }
      this.drawText(word + ' ', x2, y2)
      x2 += width
    })
  }
Now look up for this line on the Quest plugin: this.drawText(this._questData.stateText(), this.padding + titleWidth, this.startY(startLine), stateWidth, "right"); and try changing it to this.drawTextAutoWrap (this._questData.stateText(), this.padding + titleWidth, this.startY(startLine));.

I didn't test this, but I think it's worth trying. I hate when text compresses like that too. I'm not sure if the behavior will be as expected, since the title may have fixed height, so it will break the text into lines, but maybe won't be shown.

Last edited:

unagiootoro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As soon as I write the title in the alphabet, the text is compressed. I will make it a future issue.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you @unagiootoro-san for translating and making the plugin to share with us.

xStR

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi.

Can anyone make a video creating a quest? I'm not able to create one successfully.

Thanks.

Last edited:

AeroPergold

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Are the quest rewards given out automatically?

xStR

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does it work with VisuStella plugins?

I'm getting this error.
1600704045258.png

Last edited:

unagiootoro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are the quest rewards given out automatically?
By using the plugin command "GetReward", you can get rewards with event commands. It may be possible with this feature.

Does it work with VisuStella plugins?

I'm getting this error.
View attachment 161402
It depends on which plugin (BattleCore or MainMenuCore or etc) of VisuStella you are using. The code of VisuStella is obfuscated and it is highly possible that it cannot be handled.

vorpal04

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks, I'll try it now.

xStR

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By using the plugin command "GetReward", you can get rewards with event commands. It may be possible with this feature.

It depends on which plugin (BattleCore or MainMenuCore or etc) of VisuStella you are using. The code of VisuStella is obfuscated and it is highly possible that it cannot be handled.

I'm using all Core plugins. Maybe it be worth for me to buy VisuStella quest plugin.

unagiootoro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using all Core plugins. Maybe it be worth for me to buy VisuStella quest plugin.
"VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore.js" or "VisuMZ_1_SkillsStatesCore.js" seems to conflict with the quest plugin.

This quest plugin specifications are not recommended when using these plugins.

vorpal04

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
"VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore.js" or "VisuMZ_1_SkillsStatesCore.js" seems to conflict with the quest plugin.

This quest plugin specifications are not recommended when using these plugins.
Yeah, I can make it work when I turn off visustella item equip core. and I love this plugin, it really help me for my little project.

unagiootoro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update to version v1.2.0.
-Supports automatic line breaks for quest information
-Added a plugin parameter to set the presence or absence of line breaks in the quest title.
-Fixed to automatically adjust the height of the window when receiving rewards according to the reward content.
According to that, the plug-in parameter "GetRewardWindowHeight" was deleted.
-Fixed to be able to enter multiple lines of text when changing quest details with plugin commands

Also, inserting "VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore.js" and "VisuMZ_1_SkillsStatesCore.js" no longer causes an error.

vorpal04

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Update to version v1.2.0.
-Supports automatic line breaks for quest information
-Added a plugin parameter to set the presence or absence of line breaks in the quest title.
-Fixed to automatically adjust the height of the window when receiving rewards according to the reward content.
According to that, the plug-in parameter "GetRewardWindowHeight" was deleted.
-Fixed to be able to enter multiple lines of text when changing quest details with plugin commands

Also, inserting "VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore.js" and "VisuMZ_1_SkillsStatesCore.js" no longer causes an error.
thank you for making compatibility visustella plugin, it really help me a lot and maybe everyone. I''ll try it now.

EDIT: can I use icon (inside red circle, look at screenshot below) on this quest system at menu list(I'm using visustella mainmenu plugin) if I can how to do that?help.png

Last edited:

unagiootoro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank you for making compatibility visustella plugin, it really help me a lot and maybe everyone. I''ll try it now.

EDIT: can I use icon (inside red circle, look at screenshot below) on this quest system at menu list(I'm using visustella mainmenu plugin) if I can how to do that?View attachment 161808
Install the quest system above the Visu Stella main menu.
Then, register the following contents in the plug-in parameter "Command Window List" of VisuStella main menu.

Symbol: quest
JS Text: return'Quest Log';
JS Show: return this.isEnabledQuestMenu();
JS Run Code: SceneManager._scene.quest();

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rock6948