AeroPergold

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
By using the plugin command "GetReward", you can get rewards with event commands. It may be possible with this feature.

It depends on which plugin (BattleCore or MainMenuCore or etc) of VisuStella you are using. The code of VisuStella is obfuscated and it is highly possible that it cannot be handled.
cool beans

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@unagiootoro Could you explain how to add quest to "quest office"? I made a quest in plugin parameters and don't know what to do next.

unagiootoro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@unagiootoro Could you explain how to add quest to "quest office"? I made a quest in plugin parameters and don't know what to do next.
The state of the quest registered in the plugin parameter "quest data" is managed by a variable. ("quest data" allows you to set which quests are assigned to which variables.)
When the value of the quest state variable changes from 0 to 1, you can order the quest.

The meanings of the values of the variables that represent the state of the quest are as follows.

0: Quest unregistered
Quests that are not registered and are not displayed in the list
1: Quest unordered
Unordered quest
2: Quest in progress
Orders received and ongoing quests
3: Quest can be reported
Quest that fulfilled the request and became reportable
4: Quest reported
The quest that made the report
5: Quest failure
Failed quest reward
6: Quest expired
Expired quest
7: Hidden quest
Hidden quest that only shows the outline

xStR

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@unagiootoro Can u make a video creating a sample quest? Please!

Zaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you for this great plugin. One small thing that i discovered is that you can´t cancel a quest already in state 3 (reportable). I changed line 2046 to "questCancel": { state: ["ordering", "reportable"], text: Text.QuestCancelCommandText },
but I don´t know if this will affect something else since I´m only started to use JS.

unagiootoro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for this great plugin. One small thing that i discovered is that you can´t cancel a quest already in state 3 (reportable). I changed line 2046 to "questCancel": { state: ["ordering", "reportable"], text: Text.QuestCancelCommandText },
but I don´t know if this will affect something else since I´m only started to use JS.
It is by design that reportable quests cannot be canceled.
However, we have made it easier to customize the code by providing STATE_LIST and COMMAND_TABLE.
So your change code is correct.

Zaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I use "CGMZ - Menu Command Window" for the main menu. Unfortunately I don't know how to integrate the quest menu into the main menu. The built-in option only allows me to put the quest menu item at the beginning or the end of the game menu. "SceneManager.push (Scene_QuestSystem);" unfortunately only leads to a game freeze and unfortunately I have no idea which call I would otherwise have to use.

unagiootoro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Scene_QuestSystem cannot be accessed directly from the outside. You need to access it via QuestSystemAlias as follows:
SceneManager.push(QuestSystemAlias.Scene_QuestSystem);

Zaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Scene_QuestSystem cannot be accessed directly from the outside. You need to access it via QuestSystemAlias as follows:
SceneManager.push(QuestSystemAlias.Scene_QuestSystem);
Thank you very much.

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I put quests in the quest data, but I cannot get the quests to appear in game. What is the command to add them in game and make them show up? I read the instructions and nothing works.

unagiootoro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I put quests in the quest data, but I cannot get the quests to appear in game. What is the command to add them in game and make them show up? I read the instructions and nothing works.
As mentioned in #23, in order for the quest to be displayed, it is necessary to associate the variable with the quest and set the value of the variable in the event.

The state of the quest registered in the plugin parameter "quest data" is managed by a variable. ("quest data" allows you to set which quests are assigned to which variables.)
When the value of the quest state variable changes from 0 to 1, you can order the quest.

The meanings of the values of the variables that represent the state of the quest are as follows.

0: Quest unregistered
Quests that are not registered and are not displayed in the list
1: Quest unordered
Unordered quest
2: Quest in progress
Orders received and ongoing quests
3: Quest can be reported
Quest that fulfilled the request and became reportable
4: Quest reported
The quest that made the report
5: Quest failure
Failed quest reward
6: Quest expired
Expired quest
7: Hidden quest
Hidden quest that only shows the outline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it
So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitoBooni