RMMV QuestBound (Full Version Available)

JP92717

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Game update!
Title Screen:
  • Updated the on-screen options (new game, continue, options, shutdown) of the title screen.
Dialogue:
  • Edited, added, and removed certain dialogue in the game. Worked more on adding to and improving the storyline.
Gameplay & Database:
  • Summon animations used to play upon selecting a timing skill--this has been fixed.
  • Silence now affects spells and skills.
  • Equip has been added when in a battle. Now you can equip different weapons and armors in battle.
  • Noticed certain skills were unlocked before having unlocked the previous skill that was needed to unlock it.
  • Changed the scope of some skills.
  • Edited and improved the look of several maps.
  • Adjusted several enemy stats, skills, experience, and gold.
  • HP didn't refresh properly upon equipping and removing an HP Up skill--this has been fixed.
  • If an HP boost item was equipped and then unequipped the player would lose HP each time this was done--this has been fixed.
  • Bug that occurred when using a healing spell on an ally or the user has been fixed.
  • Able to now retry a battle if the result is a game over.
Events:
  • Worked on Gale's event scene to trigger certain dialogue.
  • Added one mage scroll. So now the total number of scrolls for this character is 10.
  • Worked on improving the dialogue for several characters.
  • A certain character now only requires 1 insignia to proceed to the next room; before it was 2.
Graphics:
  • Changed the window skin of the game.
  • Updated the dragon graphic for a certain character.
  • Changed the window opacity to 255 for all screens.

JP92717

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't updated the game in a while as I think that I've worked out everything that needed fixing (although I could be wrong) but I wanted to move this to the completed games section of the forums. I will contact a moderator and have it moved as soon as possible. Feel free to leave me any comments about the game!

Ryu993

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian,english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I downloaded your file but is corrupted,i repaired and stil corrupted...Please help

JP92717

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I downloaded your file but is corrupted,i repaired and stil corrupted...Please help
Thanks for letting me know! I'll reupload the game to the site. If you could let me know if it's still corrupted when you get a chance.

Edit: I reuploaded the game so it should be fine now (I hope).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, finally posted some images to Twitter that I meant to post last year... Better late than never, right?
Just going to leave this here. :LZSexcite:
Going for a spooky theme with my animal crossing home/town. All I gotta do is find that one gravestone recipe out of hundreds for my cemetary ; u;
Asthma has been getting worse because I can't get my paws on a brown (preventer) inhaler. Been without one for over a week now. Struggling to breathe sucks.
I'm wondering, what if I took the time to make a Bee Hive mirco-biome. It sounds cute, and be a home to that hornet monster, but would anyone actually use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinnott