- Jul 4, 2019
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
- Updated the on-screen options (new game, continue, options, shutdown) of the title screen.
- Edited, added, and removed certain dialogue in the game. Worked more on adding to and improving the storyline.
- Summon animations used to play upon selecting a timing skill--this has been fixed.
- Silence now affects spells and skills.
- Equip has been added when in a battle. Now you can equip different weapons and armors in battle.
- Noticed certain skills were unlocked before having unlocked the previous skill that was needed to unlock it.
- Changed the scope of some skills.
- Edited and improved the look of several maps.
- Adjusted several enemy stats, skills, experience, and gold.
- HP didn't refresh properly upon equipping and removing an HP Up skill--this has been fixed.
- If an HP boost item was equipped and then unequipped the player would lose HP each time this was done--this has been fixed.
- Bug that occurred when using a healing spell on an ally or the user has been fixed.
- Able to now retry a battle if the result is a game over.
- Worked on Gale's event scene to trigger certain dialogue.
- Added one mage scroll. So now the total number of scrolls for this character is 10.
- Worked on improving the dialogue for several characters.
- A certain character now only requires 1 insignia to proceed to the next room; before it was 2.
- Changed the window skin of the game.
- Updated the dragon graphic for a certain character.
- Changed the window opacity to 255 for all screens.