DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi @Celianna - I've just been trying to get used to this tileset, but I had questions about two specific parts of the set that I am not sure how to use, and I was hoping you could offer me some insight.

Here's a screenshot of the tiles:

1heKRtw.png

I put the text over it to prevent people from taking them without permission. For the bell for the tower, how do I use it? I assume the bottom part of it is supposed to fit over a roof, but I can't find the one it is supposed to fit over. This is from TileD_Exterior.

As for the window on the right - What wall does that fit with? This is from TileC_Exterior. I've tried it on several autotile walls, but it doesn't seem to match any well.

Thanks in advance! This is an absolutely wonderful tileset.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
For the one on the right, have you tried it on the tower to left of it on that tile sheet, either as an event, or edited on top of it? As an aside I took the tile of the wall which matches that tower and made an auto tile out of it which means that if I want to use that window, I can just like any other.

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, the tower is only two tiles wide, so it doesn't seem to fit properly. I can do it via parallax mapping of course, but it seems like it doesn't really fit anywhere correctly without that.

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just want to make sure you saw this @Celianna! Grateful for any help you can provide.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The window is supposed to get in the towerwall, not the tower itself.

The bell is supposed to go on top of the slanted rooftop in the same sheet.

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

All badges and prizes for the Let's Make a Scene Heart Edition event SHOULD be out. If you participated and haven't received either or both, send me a PM.
I've played Dragon's Dogma recently. Now I know the feel when you play RPG but without fast travel or vehicle to roam around.
Nerine wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
I have an issue with your window skin plugin. After using plugin command to change window skin, it doesn't change the skin for message boxes and choice boxes until a player opens inventory.
Can anyone provide a link to where Vlue said that his Plugins for MV were free for commercial usage? I only see it on the thread here, but Vlue didn't directly start it. What do guys think about it?

I've been struggling with getting a couple skills setup, trying over and over and doing common events...and now I got it working with just one state.
When the answer is so simple, I don't know whether to be happy or eh about how much time it took to realize the issue. :kaoeh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armexploit