DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi @Celianna - I've just been trying to get used to this tileset, but I had questions about two specific parts of the set that I am not sure how to use, and I was hoping you could offer me some insight.

Here's a screenshot of the tiles:

1heKRtw.png

I put the text over it to prevent people from taking them without permission. For the bell for the tower, how do I use it? I assume the bottom part of it is supposed to fit over a roof, but I can't find the one it is supposed to fit over. This is from TileD_Exterior.

As for the window on the right - What wall does that fit with? This is from TileC_Exterior. I've tried it on several autotile walls, but it doesn't seem to match any well.

Thanks in advance! This is an absolutely wonderful tileset.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
For the one on the right, have you tried it on the tower to left of it on that tile sheet, either as an event, or edited on top of it? As an aside I took the tile of the wall which matches that tower and made an auto tile out of it which means that if I want to use that window, I can just like any other.

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, the tower is only two tiles wide, so it doesn't seem to fit properly. I can do it via parallax mapping of course, but it seems like it doesn't really fit anywhere correctly without that.

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just want to make sure you saw this @Celianna! Grateful for any help you can provide.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The window is supposed to get in the towerwall, not the tower itself.

The bell is supposed to go on top of the slanted rooftop in the same sheet.

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Observation Log 1 on the planet of "RPGMAKERWEB": Local RMXP community seems to have very few survivors. Their script tech-level is in the early Stone Age(about the same as 66RPG in 2007).
Some cats/wolves/squirrels are spotted, they are likely friendly. :3
Keep working on establishing more meaningful contacts.
May try to use the "I Come in Peace" protocol if encounter any hostiles.
Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.
When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yajihana