MiLo-Katergaris

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly has two Tips and Tricks that I am interested in tweaking but I am very unfamiliar with scripting and could use some help. The two I am looking at are Cup of Life and Damage Dispersion. Cup of Life redirects any excess healing back to the caster while Damage Dispersion spreads any damage taken into allies.

What I would like is for both of them to only work when the other allies have State X. So Cup of Life will only redirect any excess healing if the targeted ally has State X and Damage Dispersion will only spread damage into allies with State X. What would I add to the code to insert that qualifier?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penguinsam64