Paladain_377

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a question is there a way to use the Actor Transformation, but make it so that there are skills that only certain transformations can use? You know, like the dragon transformations in the Breath of Fire games.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to MV support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Plugin releases is for presenting plugins you've written yourself, an you don't even need a plugin for this.

It depends on what exactly you want, there are several ways to do this (and yes, you could do it with a plugin, it's just not the only way)

If you make the transformation a state, then you can have that state add new skills and/or seal old skills. That methode has no sprite change for the actor, but it could be added to any visual transformation you might want.

If you don't have a special battle plugin, the easiest way would be to have the transformation skill call a common event and then change whatever you want in that common event.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
Entry #11 - The someone with tentacles is back!

9c3d9c_8e0b34064d294c748927c1d9a3d4e4f7~mv2.png
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kotare