ScytheX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
would anyone happen to know what the price range for buying a plugin? specify how much would a menu and/or H.U.D. (HP, MP, TP, Bars ) and if asked would it be to make them where they are compatible with other plugins?

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This could be anything between 20 and 50 bucks depending on complexity, who you choose to commission and your budget. As for compatibility, yes, it is possible to ask people that these plugins are compatible with X and Y. Just be prepared it's going to be more expensive for that.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
depends on complexity of the plugin, and the range given above is low.
I have several ideas for plugins where I would offer 150$ once I start with the project and hope to get someone to write them because I fear that the money might not be enough for what I plan to ask.
And compatibility fixes are alway problematic and require intense testing unless the programmer is extremely familiar with the plugins involved.

ScytheX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ah ok cool well i guess i'll see when the time comes. thanks guys ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

the singularity is upon us:
1621133810311.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masoumi