TenraiEmiko

Greatest Disciple of the Narukami
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
In my game, Muse Genkaroku, I am expecting for a kind of ABS battle which involves bullet-hell-styled dodging akin to games in the Touhou Project series. But in several videos that demonstrates how the Chrono Engine works, enemies just directly attack the player when their turn comes without allowing the player to dodge their attacks. And that is not what I aim to for my game.

Can any of you give me any suggestions to make enemies' ABS attacks to be like what I am aiming for (aka "RPGM ABS a la bullet hell")? Any of your help will be appreciated!

P.S. Your suggestions should be easy to understand and do, since I cannot handle complicated concepts like how I handle straightforward ones, and I am still a coding n00b (While I have a background in coding, all I have learnt to code is just some Ren'Py Python and Lua, which are completely different languages than JavaScript).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Only 3 more days to get your copy of Move That Box! with -15% discount!
1660090657213.png
Mistakes will be made.
After three years, it was awesome to be back at Gen Con!
Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking