GreyStone84

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatus Nunc
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just wondering if anyone knew the default volume levels for BGM, BGS, ME, and SE? I could have sworn the default for all was 100% but recently when I make new SE or BGS, these two start at 80% while BGM and ME start at 100%.

It's no big deal really. I went through once before and I'm pretty sure I was adjusting all the SE and BGM I had in my game to 80% instead of 100%. Now that I have a volume script, I was putting everything back to 100% and as I said, new SE volume is set to 80%.

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think that it saves the last volume set (say, you set the volume of last bgm/bgs/se to 55%). Although I could be wrong.

GreyStone84

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatus Nunc
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think that it saves the last volume set (say, you set the volume of last bgm/bgs/se to 55%). Although I could be wrong.

That's what I thought to, I was pretty sure that's how it worked, but no matter what I do now, it just stays sitting at the 80% line.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm weird as there are a few game franchises I'll watch and read about, but have no interest in playing.
Humans have such a capacity to assign personalities and love to objects. We do this because we love them. It's interesting then that our fears over AI are that they won't love us back and will instead hate us.
I'm actively looking for people who want to recreate classical compositions in the public domain for RPG Maker games. I've got a whole kick going on of looking for several resources from anyone which would be sharable amongst commercial games. This latest pursuit is something I'm surprised no one else has started doing.
I played Deltarune chapter 2 today! It was great. No spoilers, but I hope one day I can design a world as interesting as Toby Fox and team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eurosoleil