First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I got a question about term of use of this plugin, PH_Warehouse

https://github.com/PrimeHover/Warehouse

There's a License.
But I don't get it.(sorry for my bad English)

Can anyone tell me if it's free for commercial use?

Just credit or I'll need to pay?

Thank you.

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are allowed to use it however you want as long as you credit the author, and if you edit the plugin you have to note changes that were made to it. You are also not allowed to add any additional restrictions to your distribution of the plugin.

So, yes commercial use is allowed.

jackken123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are allowed to use it however you want as long as you credit the author, and if you edit the plugin you have to note changes that were made to it. You are also not allowed to add any additional restrictions to your distribution of the plugin.

So, yes commercial use is allowed.
Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paradox0508