First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I got a question about term of use of this plugin, PH_Warehouse

https://github.com/PrimeHover/Warehouse

There's a License.
But I don't get it.(sorry for my bad English)

Can anyone tell me if it's free for commercial use?

Just credit or I'll need to pay?

Thank you.

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are allowed to use it however you want as long as you credit the author, and if you edit the plugin you have to note changes that were made to it. You are also not allowed to add any additional restrictions to your distribution of the plugin.

So, yes commercial use is allowed.

jackken123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are allowed to use it however you want as long as you credit the author, and if you edit the plugin you have to note changes that were made to it. You are also not allowed to add any additional restrictions to your distribution of the plugin.

So, yes commercial use is allowed.
Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.
Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neikoku