Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,
I have been looking around for any character generators that could be used to make busts for characters. After looking at Spriter Pro, it looks like it might fit my needs but I am wanting to know if it has a good variety of Sci-fi/modern character parts, as I am wanting to make a Sci-fi game. I couldn't find anything on the internet and was wondering if someone who has bought these packs (Spriter Pro +Spriter Pro DLC: RPG Heroes Art Pack) could tell me if there are Sci-fi/modern parts and how many options there are?

Any help would really be appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crayonchan