Golden Fish Entertainment

Last Man Standing
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Working on making encounter tables for a game and am concerned we may run into some trouble with the troop limit...different areas of the game will be leveled differently, so we are running into issues where you may see the same troop at 3 or 4 different levels of strength throughout the game.

Just wondering, is there a (simple) way to make it so a troop can be applied to more than 3 unique encounter regions?

Thanks!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no - but you can have different encounter tables on different maps, so that one usually doesn't come up.

And if you really need a troop in four encounter regions, just make an identical copy of that troop in the database.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms
I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silvake1543