Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So the Video does not go far enugh into detail when it talks about sheets

So if I use Custom Sheets, how are they named inside the folder?

For Example. lets say I have 1 Sword Sheet, 1 Gun Sheet, 1 Bow Sheet.

Do I still name them Weapon Sheet 1, Weapon Sheet 2, and weapon Sheet 3? And then start numbering the weapons from there. So all the swords are 1 - 12, all the guns are 13 - 24, and all the Bows are 25 to 36?

JoTerra

Protector of the Earth, God of Courage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, you still name them like that. Weapons can only have custom names if they are in the weapons custom folder inside img, being only one weapon instead of a row

Edit: I mean, Weapons4, Weapons5, but only if they are inside system folder

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
wait, so to use them in the img/weapns folder, they have to be cut apart and named individually,

OR

To use them as a bunch of sheets I have to number the sheets sequentially and put them in the systems folder?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok Got it I now see what you mean. Cool thanks Got it working. :)

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

@Andreaus-Whitefyre Please try not to double post if no one else has posted in the interim. If you want to correct or add to something you've already said, you can Edit your last post. No big deal this time - just a heads-up for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
realnutx