JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Is there a way for a recipe to make multiple of a item from a single recipe use?

By that, I mean instead of making a recipe that makes 1 bullet from 1 copper ore instead make, say, 15 bullets from 1 copper ore?

shivaa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Is there another link? this one is not working for me

Ahuramazda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
They both worked just fine for me from that thread, but I'll link them here too :p

The file with the (1) in the name is the 1.6+ version, you can leave the name as is, or remove the (1)... doesn't matter

Attachments

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
They both worked just fine for me from that thread, but I'll link them here too :p

The file with the (1) in the name is the 1.6+ version, you can leave the name as is, or remove the (1)... doesn't matter
Ok, so I inserted the plugin. Now what? I don't see any documentation in the script that says how to use it. (I just got around to doing it- was speedrunning FE Fates this afternoon)

EDIT: Nevermind- I found the note tag in the post you linked. I will test it fully in the morning.

Last edited:

Ahuramazda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh yeah, sorry about that, they were simple snippets and I forgot to add in the directions to the files XD oops

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS