Not open for further replies.

ggfg

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Access Denied
Primarily Uses
I have a problem with the RPGmaker.

My RPGmaker is in japanese and it doesn't bother me much, exept for the fact that the battle messages are japanese.

For example, instead of "Nathan has fainted(losed, died, whatever)" it's goes like "Nathan ポテトチップ".

I thought I'll just search the scripts for the battle message section but to no avail.

So, can someone help me?

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Eh? Your RPG maker is in Japanese? Did you legally buy a copy or did you illegally download a copy? Because if I remembered the ones that are downloadable that doesn't require you to pay for legal use are in Japanese.

wltr3565

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
I dunno for editing those for RM2k3 and its predecessors, but for RMVX and RMVXAce, just look at the scripts, the top most part of the left column, at the Vocab section. Those are the formats for battle messages.

Napoleon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Just had to view this topic :p . A battle massage... :)

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
What does Nathan Potato Chip mean?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Given the evidence, we heavily suspect that you are using a pirated RPG Maker, which is not tolerated here and we have an instant-ban policy regarding this. You have now been banned. If you feel we were incorrect and you have been falsely accused, you can send us a support question with proof of your purchase of the RPG Maker to revert our decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(
Check out my side project! It's a survival dungeon crawler! https://voidmoon-studio.itch.io/depths-of-delmora

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochar