Question regarding battle animations

windy10

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello, I'm back with yet another question. This time, it's about mechanics during a battle sequence.

So, I've made an animation for my character where it's supposed to display while the Item menu is selected. Admittedly, I didn't check how it would behave first, and I didn't get the result I desired since the animation instead plays once an item is selected rather than while browsing the items.

Is there a way for me to display an animation while looking at the items menu while in battle? I have no qualms with just adapting and making a different animation to work with using an item instead of browsing the menu, but I'd still love to have this specific CBA in the game.

Thank you very much.

Cherry

RM2k(3) Developer (English Version)
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
No there isn't, I'm sorry.

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapscallionjay