Magusalfador

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi all!

My goal was to make a follow up attack after a basic attack. (Actor 1 makes a skill, Actor 2 makes a follow up basic attack) So I used the force action script call.

I assumed that this will just make an actor act out of its turn, and it does, but then I realize it consumes his turn, so instead of having an extra attack, it just performs the forced action and then loses its turn and cant select anything on this turn until it receives a new turn.

Is there any way I can force an action on an actor WITHOUT losing its turn?

Thanks!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if the actor already has acted, force action will force it to act again - it only looses the action if the command is given before the manual action.

for more details we need to see how you trigger that action - usually (unless you have plugins installed) all common events are executed after all regular actions, so that would not be a problem unless you either handle it differently or have one of the plugins that change the sequence installed.

Magusalfador

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi, Im using Yanfly plug ins, (Battle engine Core and Action sequence pack specifically).
I use the the force action during an action sequence and, yes, you are right, it will consume the actor turn if the manual command has been given and then the force action is executed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.
Excited with the idea of a new maker, but I imagine I'll probably be disappointed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PICKLE_1