Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
to start off sorry if I put this in the wrong section, but I couldn't find any other spots that met this question's criteria, anyway, I saw this item (link below) and noticed it said "commercial use maker only" with a red circle and slash next to it, does this mean we CAN or CAN'T make money off a game using these resources I had the VX Ace version of this pack and wanted to upgrade for the MV version.

https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/latest-dlc/dsplus-resource-pack-for-mv

Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SeaPhoenix so long story short I just stay with the engine? Sounds fair, idk how to use any other engine anyway XD

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, the conclusion is that commercial use is allowed, but only in any of the RPG Makers or VN Maker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.
Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D
Hey guys how come my new plugin that I programmed so perfectly doesn't work? Oh wait.... I forgot to add it to my game's plugins. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ugunagi