Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
to start off sorry if I put this in the wrong section, but I couldn't find any other spots that met this question's criteria, anyway, I saw this item (link below) and noticed it said "commercial use maker only" with a red circle and slash next to it, does this mean we CAN or CAN'T make money off a game using these resources I had the VX Ace version of this pack and wanted to upgrade for the MV version.

https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/latest-dlc/dsplus-resource-pack-for-mv

Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SeaPhoenix so long story short I just stay with the engine? Sounds fair, idk how to use any other engine anyway XD

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, the conclusion is that commercial use is allowed, but only in any of the RPG Makers or VN Maker.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this billion error, so no choice, I think the error is from Yanfly's SkillMastery...... Fixing it...
Today I got my first shot of the COVID vaccine (Sputnik V). I was very worried. I didn't feel the prick at all. I do not observe any side effects yet.
I should stop staring at the screen too long. neck hurt
I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't do it justice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takamura0012